13

Jordan

What people don't realize is that love us love and you can't stop it.

For example Louis and I. The Larry shippers say I don't love him and he doesn't love me. I find that ridiculous. They can't tell me what I feel.

They can't!

They can't tell my brother what he is. Its absurd!

I got off the phone with him half a hour ago and I'm still thinking about this.

I shake my head and walk to the kitchen.

I hear cries.

Not any cries. Gemma's cries.

"Gemma what is wrong?" I ask her shaking her side.

She looks up at me with red eyes.

"He used me." She whispers.

All of a sudden she closes her eyes. Her bvery limp body is in my small arms. I look over at the clock. Its 3:07 am.

"Mom! Robin! Harry!" I yell hopefully waking them up."Gemma! She's not waking up!" I continue.

I hear fast footsteps commign down the stairs. Its Harry. He quickly rushes over and holds Gemma I'm his arms. He is a really good brother to her.

"Gemma!" He yells. "Gemma! Wake up!" He yells even louder.

I hear a gasp. Its mom. She comes over to her side. She holds her head.

"Sweetie wake up." She whispers.

I snap back into reality. "She's not dead call the ambulance!"

Robin quickly nods and head over to the phone. He presses '999' and talks.

It felt like we were sitting there for hours but it was onbly 5 minutes.

Then the door opens and in come the ambulance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently in the waiting room with Harry, stressing out obviously.

"He used me."

Who the hell is he! Why would she pass put because of some boy. This makes no sense!

The doctors said they'll tell us why she passed out in 30 minites. It's been 50!

I could hear my heart beat. I could hear the patients breathing. That's how silent it is.

"Styles." A highpitched voice says. We look up. Its a nurse. She is kind of pretty. Her blonde hair was curled and she had on to much blusher. Something tells me she knew the Styles family was coming.

We stand up from the chairs and walk into the room Gemma, is in.

She was asleep. I should be asleep. Its 5 in the morning!

I shook her. She opened her eyes, and then close them. I wouldn't call it blinking though. She looked at me for like two seconds, then she closed her eyes.

I sighed and looked at the doctor. He cleared his throat and spoke, "Gemma is very sick."

"No shit doc that's why she's here." I interrupted him. Harry snickered and Anne gave me a look.

"Well, she passed out because of a broken heart. Let me explin, in reality people die from what appears to be a broken heart. Broken heart syndrome is commonly described as a physical pain in the heart or chest area, which is due to the emotional stress caused by a traumatic breakup or the death of a loved one. She got a severe case of heart trauma and she could die."

(A/n I got that from Wikipedia since I dont want to get sued for plagiarism.)

Myu eyes widened. Who broke her heart! I'm gonna break their face.

"Not only that but the fact that she is going to deliver triplets made it worse." He continued.

All of our eyes widened this time.

"She pregnant!" Anne screamed.

"Triplets!" Harry proclaimed.

"I thought she was a virgin!" I yell.

The doctor shrugs and leaves.

"Gemma! Wake up!" Mom yells at her while shaking her elbows.

"Stop!" Gemma says.

Of course mom attacked her with questions and Gemma answered. Now its my turn to ask the question.

"Who's the father?" I ask. She doesn't answer. "Who's the father!" I ask again a little bit louder.

"Luther." She whispers.

I could literally feel the steam coming out of my ears. I jump on top of Gemma and start punching her.

"You bitch! You bitch! You bitch! You know what he did to me! You know." I cry.

"Get off her!" Mom yella trying to move me. "Get off my daughter!" She yells again.

"I'm your daughter to!" I tell mom with a confused angry face.

"Yeah well Gemma's, my real daughter."

My hands get off Gemma's face and I jump off the bed. Anne puts one trembling hand over her mouth and the other reaching for my shoulder.

"Sweetie I didn't mean i--"

"Yes you did." I cut her off.

I open the door and as I almost step outside I hear the moniter stop.

She gone.

My only sister is gone.

This is what happened to my blood family. This is exactly what happened!

I burst into tears with the rest of the Styles. Anne is leaning into Robin and I into Harry.

I couldn't bare to be here anymore so I go step outside the room. I look at Gemma.

"Goodbye sis," I then look at mom "goodbye Anne."

I then walk out.

"I now lost both of my daughters." A sobhing mom cries.

That's were she's wrong.

She hasnt lost me.