2

Louis

"No Eleanor! I love her! And I'm forced to like you! It starting to work, but I've known Jordan for 5 years! I can't do that to her!" I yelled at my girlfriend

"Listen Lou, I'm in love with you! Plus I've wanted a kid for years!! Who cares what that slut wants!" She yells back

"...Your right who cares?" I say with a grin.

"See lou, haha."

Then I stood up "I care! OK! I care and its my decision!"

I walked out of my girlfriend house and went on the bus. All boys and Jordan where playing FIFA....Jordan was winning.

"Hey guys," I say. Then I hear Jordan cough "and girl." I finish. I sat on the couch and watched them play.

"So I been thinking and...maybe all of us and the girl...and Jacob should like hang out?" Liam questioned.

"That would be so fun!" Jordan exclaims.

"Jordan why are you never angry? Like is there something you hate?" Niall ask.

"Well Niall, I have a certain number of breaths i can take til I die and I don't want to waste any of them hating anything or being mad. If you get in a bad situation make the most of it." Jordan says.

I think for a while. "What if your leg gets cut off?" I ask her.

"Haha, then you don't have to worry about matching sock!" She shouts. We all sat making arrangements for tommorow.

Eleanor

"Make this quick Jacob I have to see my boyfriend and his friends today. Uggh!" I say to the boy while looking for something.

"Really? You have a boyfriend? I have a girlfriend and I have to visit her later with her friend!" He says laughing.

"Cmon I'm going to be late! I have cash!" I say happily (a/n I don't care what people say when we 're together!)

He laughs as he slides on the condom.

Jordan

"Come on Louis hurry up!," I say to my friend who is sitting down. "Harry, Niall, and Liam already left! We are gonna be late!" I finish. He gets up from the couch and grabs his car keys as we head to the door.

"So lewis." I try to hold back my laughter.

He stops walking. "What did you call me?" He ask. With a mischievous grin. Before I could answer he picks me up and starts tickiling me. I start laughing and crying. I hit him in the back to stop. Then a old couple comes by.

"Kids these day. Cmon Delia."

"Be quiet Granger! Remember when we were like those lads? Ahh they are a cute couple."

Me and Louis look at each other and laugh. "That's so funny! We will never be together!" He laugh off. I can't help but to feel this pain in my heart.

When we arrive at the restaurant in the beach we take a seat. I was next to Louis and across from me was Jacob. "Hey babe." I say to Jacob.

"Hey slut. Eww" he complains?

"Dont listen to him your beautiful." I hear Louis whisper in my ear.

We reserved the place to ourselves. The boys went to get drinks meanwhile I was stuck with a girl. "Hey I'm J-"

"I know who you are...Jordan Styles! Harry and Gemma's sister, female actor and model! Big fan...oh I'm Danielle! Liam's girlfriend! Call me Danni!" The female exclaims.

"Well Danni its nice to meet you." I say sincerely. Danielle and i kept talking and exchange phone numbers when the boys come back.

We all take a seat, when I realize something. "Where is El?" I ask even though I despice her. The first time we met she asked if I was a stripper because I looked like one...I would be talking Eleanor (A/N I don't mean this I love El! But...Larry is real)

All of a sudden I hear Els screech through the doors. "Omg I'm sorry I'm late! My dress was to tight!" She screams/apologizes. She takes a seat next to Jacob, and they start talking. And then flirting. I look over at Louis he has the same puzzled face, they were about to kiss when I coughed.

"Oh sorry! I didn't know a slut like you could get such a hottie!" El says. I just stay silent when all of a sudden my ringtone goes off. Louis...I could tell because my ringtone for him is Happily.

Me= "What louis?"

Prince charming = "Look at them!"

Me= "they are getting along too well."

Prince Charming= "I have know Sleeping Beauty!"

Me= "thank you Prince Charming."

Prince Charming= ":)"

Me= "❤"

End of texting

Dinner ended and we headed off to the beach. Danni and I were eating ice cream while Jacob and El where on a hike. I had suspicions but...he would never cheat on me. Right?

"So...you and Liam huh?" I ask Danni while pushing her teasingly.

"So...you and Louis?" She teases back.

"I wish, we are only friends." Danni then starts squeeling.

"Otp otp!!! I ship it! Lordan Tyles!" I roll my eyes and walk away.

As I walk around I feel a arms wrap around me and bring to the beach. "AHH PLEASE LOU NO!" I scream. Then I feel a rush of water around me. I decide to play a trick in him. I swim to a deeper area and pretend to drown. Since I can hold my breath for 5 minutes this will be easy. I stay under as I hear muffled voices of worry. I go up and scream "HELP ME!!!" I then go back under. I hear scream and someone running into the water. I could tel it was Louis because the size of the figure was short.

I feel arm wrap around me and swoop me up. I pretend to be passed out. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry." I hear louis voice as he moves me to the sand. I open my eyes as he stares confused. "Haha." I whisper. He then throws me back in the water. Everyone starts laughing.

I would be wondering where my boyfriend is but hey, I'm with my Husband-y? All I know is that the Lordan ship is starting to sail, and the Elcob ship is about to have problems.