6

Jordan

I need Louis. I wish it was like the song No Control. "Waking up beside you Im." I stopped singing when I was interrupted by Eleanor.

"He loves you alot." She whispers.

"Aren't you guys dating?" I ask even though I jnoiw the answer.

"Yeah but we don't love each other its all an act. I'm doing thus because my...I um im--"

"Its okay if you don't want to say." I tell her.

"Haha, you deserve to know after all we are both going to die, well I needed the attention so i could like be a model and get money for my friend. She's dying." While Eleanor was saying thus she had tears in her eyes.

"Wow. I always judged you I'm sorry." I apologize to her.

"Don't worry about it. I mean people will hate you people will love you, its part of life. Only I only have witnessed the first one." She replies.

I can't believe someone who has fans is acting. Everyday she puts on a fake smile and goes outside. I mean don't get me wrong I still don't want her with Louis.

Oh Louis.

Louis

I went out for a walk with Paul of course. U can't believe shes gone. She left me for 2 years and now she is leaving me again. I love her so much. And i--

"Please no!" I heard faint screams from inside a building. It sounded li-- "I just want to see him! El!"

I looked over at Paul and we ran to the station. After telling them everything in the fastest way possible they went to the building.

The building was old and you could see mold on the walls. The bricks were chipped and the sign 'It is likeable fredrick' was fallen so it read 'I like dick' typical.

You could hear screaming and moaning? From inside. They rammed in the door.

A few gunshots flew by and all of a sudden I felt someone push me. It was Eleanor.

"You were almost shot! I'm OK but Jordan his still in there!" She screamed. I heard yells from inside and I did something I would never do for another girl I ran inside.

Smoke filled my lungs and I could barley see. I turned around and saw a chair. It was her. I untied her and carried her. As I was going poutside I was stopped.

"Where ya going pretty boy?" A man said.

"I came for J!" I replied nervously.

He grinned and laughed. "She's mine." He told me. I wasn't sure if I was looking right because of the smoke but I was pretty sure someone was behind the man.

There was a bottle in his hand so I waited for impact. But instead I felt something fall to my feet. I looked down it was the guy. I looked up at bottle boy.

"What's your name?" I asked him. He stretched his neck.

"Luther." He replied shyly.

"Thanks you saved two lives today." I told him. He shrugged.

"Yeah but I ended one."

I nodded and walked outside with Jordan in my arms.

~~~~~~

Jordan

"She a butcher with a smile, cut me farther than I've ever been!"

Those were the exact words I woke up to in the morning. I wasnt in a basement locked up I was...in the bus!

I gave myself a headache trying to remember what happened. "Fire, smoke...and then i passed out." I whispered to myself. Wait who found me?

"I was the one who found you." I heard a voice speak.

"What? Are you reading minds?" I asked Lou. He opened the curtains and poked his hapeqd through.

"Maybe..." He said while walking off into the lounge area.

I got up and stretched as I was going to walk into the bathroom I was interrupted by the blond angel himself.

"Hey Jord!" Niall exclaimed while pulling me into a hug.

"Jord? Haha hi Nia?" I replied. He smiled, then worry took over his face.

"I wanted to ask you something." He told me.

"I'm all ears."

"Well I wanted to know if you kinda..." He trailed off in the end.

"Spit it out Niall!" I yelled at him.

"Do want to go on a date with me?!"

I looked at him shocked before letting out one word.
"What?"