14

"Stop it!" I yell at her trying to get the object out of her hands.

"No! I need to see her I need to see my daughter!" My mom yells waking up everyone else in the house.

Robin opens the door. His eyes look at the blood leaking from moms arms, then mom, then the blade in her hand. His eyes are wide open. He runs towards the landline.

Harry is still in his room I assume. "Jordan? Its 3 in the morning why are you yelling?" He ask.

"Mom! She trying to kill herself!" I yell. Even though he as in the other room I could tell he was running around looking for boxers.

In a few seconds he comes in the room and hugs mom, despite the facts she's covered in blood.

Moms cries get louder and I hear sirens in the distance.

"Its all my fault! How could I let this happen," she then throws the blade across the room before continuing, "and now look at me! I'm trying to kill myself. I'm a horrible mother! I don't belong here."

"Mom! We are all upset Gemma, is dead but if you die to I'm only going to have 2 family members left. I know how you are feeling I have no blood family and now I don't have a sister! If you leave I'm not going to have a mother anymore!"

She stays silent.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She whispers.

8 days later

Mom died of heart trauma.

I didn't see this coming.

Its funny how one day life gives you everything you've ever asked for and the next day they take it all away.

Life is a bitch.

Harry took some time off the tour and so did I. The fans kept asking us why we didn't show. We haven't answered them.

Some fans hated us for leaving, some respected our decision because they know we wouldn't leave for a dumb reason.

I stared at the sign. My mom is now 9 feet under me.

I looked at Harry's red eyes. He was crying, no shit he was crying his mom just died.

"How do you deal with this?" Harry asked breaking the silence.

"I try to think of the fact that I have only a few family members and I can't loose anymore. So when I lost my mom I didn't cry I was really upset but everything happens for a reason."

"I only have you sis," He whispered petting my hair, "and I'm going to take of you like a poor man takes care of his dog."

I looked at him in the eyes and then put my head on his shoulder. "And I to you."

We walked silently to the car and drove to the airport. We visited mom and Gem before we left.

A few fans were there obviously and a few paps. We ignored them and just tried to get through.

When we finally made it to the plane and we sat down I listened to some of the boys songs. 'Hey Angel' started to play. I took off my ear buds and slammed my phone on the floor, but a cracked screen was the least of my worries.

I just cried silently.

A few weeks later in New York

"Are you ready?" Louis asked holding my hand.

"Yes."

He kissed me and we went inside.

"Styles." I told the lady in front. She nodded and led me to a quiet pink room.

The room looked bad the paint was chipping and the fans weren't starting.

Three girls stared at me. Kayla, June and Ray.

Kayla had brown pigtails, blue eyes and tanned skin she looked like she was 6.

June has blonde hair, brown eyes and light skin. She looked around 13

Ray was in a crib she hardly had hair and green eyes. She was 2.

"I want the Ray." Louis whispered.

"I thought June but OK."

We went up the crib. Right away Ray smiled. A little girl shouldn't be living in a place like this.

I looked over at the lady and nodded.

~~~~~~~

"1."

"2."

"3!"

"Everyone I have a daughter!" I yelled through the bus. Everyone ran to see her.

"She's so cute!"

"Aww!"

"How much did she cost?" Niall asked like the idiot he is.

Louis went over to play with her and Harry came up to me.

"You have a daughter already." He smiled.

"Yeah well I lost one family member so I thought I'd get another."

"Who's going to be the father?" He asked.

"We'll louis signed the papers to so him I guess." I told him while smiling.

I walked over to where the boys were and sat down next to Louis.

"Her names Ray, her birthday is march 5."

I looked over at Louis and we kissed. I then looked over at my daughter and kissed her forehead.

Its funny how one day life's takes away everything but the next it gives it all back.