11

Jordan

I get up and walk past the paparazzi, this is going to be on the news in a few-- all of a sudden my phone vibrated violently. Its all over the insternant now. My fandom.

#Reallyjordon and #Ohnojordan are now trending. It would have tooken way more time if it wasn't for the fact I'm litteraly outside a models area toruim place thing.

I put my coat on and walk past the men and women.

"Jordan are you depressed?"

"Jordan why did you smoke?"

"Jordan how is Kyra?"

Usually I never answer the questions but one question stood out to me.

"Jordan are you and Louis dating?"

I looke over at the man.

"Louis is marrying Eleanor, we aren't in any romantic situation." I say with a straight face on the verge of tears, not because I'm sad I'm not dating louis but because my heels are digging into my skin.

More pictures and flashes but finally I make it to the bus. I enter and sit down. Quickly I change into more comfy clothes and scroll through twitter.

@onedirelove: "She's a fag, no wonder Louis hates her."

@carrrrreey: "Please don't do this Jordan, you are going to die."

@rickydillon: "Jordan has inspired me to smoke."

@trevormoran: "Gonna smoke. Jordan wanna join?"

@leesabay: "Everyone chill, she just smoked once, and it doesn't matter she's still the same jordan we love"

I close my phone not wanting to read more. I fucking hate my life right now.

(Now I know what your thinking. At this moment the character would go and cut her self, almost die, her lover will find her, shell slip into a coma, he will confess his love for her, she'll wake up, and they get married.

Any fan fiction will go like that, well this book is made by a shitty amateur writer called jeb...so this fic won't go that way.)

I go into the kitchen and grab some lemons.

One slice for the pain,

One slice for Kyra,

One slice for Louis,

One slice for family,

One slice for love.

After the slices of the lemon are cut I put them with some water and throw it all outside on the paps.

"You thirsty for some answers here's one lemomade!" I yell at them.

I close the window and wait.

Laying my bed thinking about life, because nobody goes to sleep onepce they lay down. Why am I here? Was there life before dinosaurs? Will o ever marry Louis? Why are people called people we could be called chicken and we wont care...wait when we are to wimp and we are called chicken.

These questions ponder in my brain and soon I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE THE FUCK UP JORDAN!" I hear as a cool substance hits my face.

I jump off my bed and fall on the floor. I could feel the steam coming out my ears. I look up and see Liam.

"LIAM YOU LITTLE BITCH I WAS SLEEPING!" I yell as loud as I can. He wolke me up, and Kevin Droniak was about to take off his shirt.

"Sorry! But you got a email." He says nervously.

I head over to my computer questioning why they had it in the first place. I open the email. And I'm stunned.

Dear Ms.Styles,

We are happy to inform you that your background check went great! Unfortunately the girl you wanted was already adopted. I'm sorry about the delay. Of course you sent the application four months ago but you are happy to chose whoever you want. We have 3 girls, June, Kayla, and Ray. Once again sorry and hopefully you may come again.

--Susie Lanbuck Bendõvaken

I stay there's with my mouth wide open. I remember when I sent the application as joke. The night I got drunk. Shit. Now some girls are waiting for me. Shit shit shit!

I pace around the crowded room nervous of what I should do. Go to the place, or stay on tour and keep the poor girls waiting.

I message Susie asking where the adoption place is.

"New York." She replies.

I sigh. We're heading to New York in 2 months that's good and bad.

I try to get this out of my head so I just make coffee and read some Dan Howell fan fiction. That always calms me down.

"Hey babe guess what!" A perky voice that belongs to a certain cutie ask.

"What? Donald Trump died?" I questioned.

"No...but I moved the wedding! Its in 7 months!"

"That's great Lou!" I reply hugging him.

Man life's getting better I'm soon going to be a mother (even though I don't want to be a mother), my husbandey is still gonna spend time with me, and Ricky Dillon knows I exist!

We let go and I look up at his eye. His beautiful eyes. He looks down to my lips and then back at my pupils.

"Do you know what I want to do?" He ask.

"What?" I reply hoping he was going to say what we all are hoping.

"I really want to kiss you."

"Hmm. Do you know what I want to do?" I ask him.

"What?"

"Kiss you too."

He grins and soon enough are lips are touching. Now most people would say that they'd feel fireworks or sparks. That's not what's its like. To me, my lips got hotter and I felt my stone cold heart turn cold. A shock of electricity ran through my vains.

And at that moment I knew that this boy, this ordinary boy with a extrodinary life belonged to me. So if someone asks me to describe Louis, I'd reply with one word,

Mine.