Chapter 6

Oliver's PoV:

(A/N: They became ghosts)

I slightly open my eyes, seeing.. Edward? What??

I sit up, looking at his dead body, then back at Edward.

Oliver: "Edward?"

Edward: "Welcome to the afterlife."

Oliver: "..What."

Edward: "Engel killed you, dumbass."

Oliver: "..Ahhh, right.."

Edward: "He got you good, I gotta be honest."

Oliver: "What happened to Zip. Is she dead."

Edward: "She got away, but she was forced to eat my heart. AND half of her face is gone now."

Oliver: "Damn."

Edward: "Mhm."

___________________________________________________

Engel's PoV:

I woke up, looking at the ceiling.

"That was some dream..."

I murmured, sitting up. I look at the fanfiction that someone gave to me. Then the Claire doll. I should read the fanfiction..

I grab the fanfiction, I didn't care about it's cover. Why would I? I start to read the prologue. Why does it mention like Claire's point of view.. Eh, it's probably for the start. Looking at the prologue, it's really well written. I start reading the first chapter.

"..'Nobody told you? Engel is dead. He died saving you'..?"

What. I'm dead in this book?

I close the book. What the fuck.

I stood up, walking to the basement. As I went there, I grabbed Edward's intestines. Eating it.

Damn. Tastes weird. But good.

After a couple of bites, something felt.. off.

My gut was saying someone or something was near.

I turned around, but no one was there.. Weird...

As soon as I turned around, I heard some noises.

'Why did...'

Was one of them but the rest was unhearable. I couldn't hear the other voices as well, it was REALLY muffled.

I cover my ears, trying my best not to hear those voices.

The voices got louder. And louder. Basically screaming at me.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD."

I finally yelled out, but that didn't seem to work.

Guess I'm living like thi-

'WAKE UP, ENGEL.'

"..Wake up?."

'WAKE UP.'

'WAKE UP.'

The same thing.. Over and over again...

 I ran back upstairs, shutting the basement door. My breathing was pretty fast from what happened.

It's not real, ghosts aren't real.

I grab my phone, yeesh.. Bubble texted me a lot. She was making sure if I was okay.

I texted: "Yeah I'm alright, don't worry! <:]"

I put my phone back down, grabbing my butchers knife. As I put my butchers knife in my pocket, my phone rang. Bubble. Why is she calling...

I answer the phone and she started screaming that she was worried sick.

"Look, Bubble. I'm fine! I just feel sick, that's all!"

She was not buying it. And then, she said this;

"YOU NEVER CAME TO SCHOOL SINCE OLIVER DISAPPEARED, ZIP'S FACE IS FUCKED UP FROM SOMEONE AND YOU STILL NEVER GOT OVER CLAIRE."

That was the final blow. Anger filled my mind like rabies.

"..Just meet me after 2 hours. Ok?."

I said, hanging up on her.

____________________________________________

No one's PoV:

Engel exited his house, making his way to where Kevin's (Cough cough, nerd) house.

He knocked on the door, and look at that, he opened the door.

Kevin: "How can I company you, Engel?"

Engel: "Hey Kev, I need help with a project. It's really hard, and I need your help. "

Kevin: "And HOW are you gonna repay me?"

Engel: "I will give you books"

Kevin thought for a while.

Kevin: "Alright, consider this as a deal."

Engel: "Thank you SO much, Kev! Now, follow me to my house, I have the materials there. "

Kevin felt something off, but he didn't ask much.

They made their way to Engel's house. As soon as they entered the house, Engel grabbed Kevin by his 'neck', choking him.

Kevin: "ACK- WHAT ARE YOU DOING..?!"

Engel: "Sorry, Kevin."

Engel stabbed his head. He made his way to the basement, throwing Kevin into the basement. He got near Kevin's body, checking his pulse. It was beating slowly.

Engel: "Just die already..."

He stabbed Kevin's chest several times. Then, he made Kevin turn around, ripping open his back, putting his rip cages and lungs into a wing shape. (BLOOD EAGLE TORTURE REAL)

Then, he grabbed some nails and a hammer, nailing Kevin to a wall.

Engel panted, doing that tired him out.

Engel: "Now he can 'fly high'" (ba-dum tss)

The door knocked, which made Engel freak out. He quickly washed the blood off him and opened the door. It was Bubble.

Bubble: "So."

Engel grabbed Bubble, throwing her into the basement again.

Bubble: "ACK-"

Bubble landed on her arm, which was already broken from the impact. She looked at the bodies in horror.

Bubble: "..What have you done..."

Engel: "What's it to ya."

Bubble: "WHAT'S IT TO ME?! YOU KILLED 3 STUDENTS!"

Engel: "4 students and 2 teachers. And counting..."

Engel grabbed Bubble's leg, ripping it off. Bubble screamed, tears falling out of her eyes onto the floor.

He stabbed Bubble in the chest, ending her sweet life.

Engel: "I'm very sorry, Bubs."

... --- -- . --- -. . / .-- .- -.- . / -- . / ..- .--. .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . .-.-.- / .. / -.. --- -. .----. - / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -... . / .... . .-. . .-.-.-

((As soon as I woke up I wrote this-, Also, I'm back from a really short break, my friend gave me motivation :D

-Adel))