Chapter 7

3rd Person PoV:

Zip went to school the next day, devastated from the fact Engel murdered her brother, as well as with her pals: Oliver and Edward.

Petunia and Lizzy looked at Zip, noticing her bandages. They decided to approach her a little (keeping a little distance from her of course).

Petunia: "Hey, you looked fucked up."

Zip: "Shut up, Petunia. You care about your prettiness and your friend Lizzy anyway."

Lizzy: "Hey, don't say that."

Zip: "Why should I? There's a maniac out there, and I hope you two are next."

Petunia: "Zip."

Zip: "What."

Petunia: "What if we help you."

Zip scoffed. Help from these two? She wouldn't trust them. Even if they did help her, she still wouldn't trust them.

Zip: "Help? From two preppy asses? No thanks."

Lizzy rolled her eyes.

Lizzy: "Look, we are just trying to help. If you want to be a douchebag about it and isolate yourself, we won't mind! But you will get worse. With the condition your in as well. You will die like this. And we don't want another death from a maniac killer. Do we?"

Lizzy did have a point there. Zip sighed.

Zip: "I will think about it. In the meantime; Don't get caught. And don't trust Engel."

Petunia: "Engel? Isn't he still upset over -Claire-?"

Zip: "DON'T MENTION HER."

Lizzy: "Why? She was a person like us!-"

Zip: "He is here. And he WILL hear you."

Petunia: "Engel? I'm pretty sure he didn't come to school today either."

She was wrong. Engel was leaning towards a locker. And he was listening to their conversation.

'Dumbasses...'

Engel mumbled under his breath.

Miss Grace slowly walked towards the three, having her usual cold stare.

Miss Grace: "You will go to Miss Thavel's class. Since Mr. Demi isn't here."

Lizzy: "Mr. Demi is not here?"

Miss Grace didn't say another word. She turned around and walked away.

Zip: "Now the teachers..."

Petunia: "What did you say?"

Zip: "There's a chance that the maniac got Mr. Demi. Probably Miss Sasha as well, since I know that they are dating."

Petunia: "How the fuck do you know that."

Zip: "DIDN'T YOU SEE HOW THEY ACTED TOWARDS EACHOTHER?!"

Petunia: "I did."

Zip: "Just forget it."

Zip walked away, leaving the duo alone. This was Engel's chance. He slowly approached them.

Engel: "Hey you two!."

Engel put on his innocent ass smile.

Petunia: "Hey Engel, where were you?"

Engel: "I was sick.."

Lizzy: "Oh damn. Get well soon."

Lizzy looked at Petunia. She didn't believe what Engel said.

Petunia: "Zip told us that Mr Demi was probably killed. Same as Miss Sasha... Probably."

Engel covered their mouths.

Engel: "You two. Follow me. No questions. Alright?"

Petunia looked at Lizzy, who was still looking at her. Petunia shook her head. Which caused Lizzy to raise a brow.

Engel grabbed them by their shirts, dragging them. Lizzy's eyes widened. She knew. She fucking knew.

After a few minutes of walking, they reached to an alleyway. The same alleyway where Mr Demi and Miss Sasha's bodies were at. (They deserved better.)

Petunia's eyes widened as well. Zip was right. She was damn right.

Engel: "You two are so damn idiotic. You know that?."

Petunia: "WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM."

Engel: ". . ."

Lizzy: "...Zip was right. We shouldn't have trusted you."

Engel chuckled. That chuckle soon turned into a maniacal laughter.

Engel: "OH YOU TWO.. YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST ANYONE. ANY MOVE YOU DO IS CLOSER TO DEATH."

Engel threw them to the wall, making a thud sound. Then he grabbed his classic butchers knife, approaching them.

He grabbed Petunia's arm, chopping it off. Petunia tried to scream, but her mouth got covered by Engel.

Engel: "Don't scream. You will make this worse."

He then approached Lizzy, ripping off her ears and right leg. He grabbed a little needle, sewing the ears onto Petunia's head.

Engel: "Now you won't talk to your friend. Verbally."

Just as he was about to do something else, Zip kicked him on the back. Making him stumble and fall.

Zip: "PETUNIA, GRAB LIZZY. WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL FOR YOU GUYS."

Petunia nodded, picking up her friend with her remaining arm.

Zip: "IT'S NOT FAR FROM HERE."

Petunia: "STOP YELLING."

Lizzy just looked at Petunia and Zip, confused.

After a while of walking, they reached the hospital.

Jennie: "..What the hell.. What happened to your friends?."

Zip: "MA'AM, JUST GET A DOCTOR. FAST."

... --- -- . --- -. . / .-- .- -.- . / -- . / ..- .--. .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . .-.-.- / .. / -.. --- -. .----. - / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -... . / .... . .-. . .-.-.-

((This was kind of rushed... RE-

-Adel))