Imagination #27

#27

J E O N

That's odd.

My hyungs have been acting weird the moment I woke up this morning. The kind of weird where you're not used to their doing.

The healthy and active Z, having a stomach ache? Jin-hyung, who doesn't usually use his cellphone is now using "it"? The enthusiastic joker Hope-hyung, napping?

They shouldn't be abusing our free day just for sleeping, especially for the others that are still sleeping inside. They usually watch TV when they're bored, not sleep. And they are supposed to do chores right now.

What happened to them?

"By the way, were you the one who placed me on your bed?" She asked. I smiled and faced her for a moment.

"Yes" I replied.

I am currently driving so I have to keep my eyes on the road.

"Oh...t-thank you." She said then quickly faced the window.

I quickly glanced at her which made me smile. I saw from her reflection on the window that she blushed.

Cute.

Speaking of Aurora, I have observed that she has been doing fine at school. I was already aware that she lied when she said that she was homeschooled coz I saw her ID. But even if she lied, I understood why she did that, It was because she doesn't want to be a burden anymore, especialy to us strangers that time.

She's still pouting while facing the mirror, up until now. I chuckled at her reaction which made her pout even more.

She's really adorable, caring, kind, smart, selfless, hardworking.....and most especially...

She's easy to love.

A U R O R A

Tsk. Nakakahiya. Bakit binuhat niya ako when he had the choice to wake me up? Hindi naman kasi ako kagaya sa ate ko na mapipikon kapag ginigising.

Hanggang ngayon, nakatingin parin ako sa bintana. And I am aware na pulang-pula ako ngayon. Sana hindi niya makita itong mukha ko.

Ganito talaga ako kapag hiyang-hiya ako. Hindi naman ako palaging nahihiya. Wala nga akong pake kapag minsan pero ngayon talaga ay nakakahiya.

Parang hindi ko siya kayang tignan. Patay nga ako mamaya sa practice namin para sa festival.

Speaking of the festival, malapit na malapit na ito. Isang linggo na lang ang oras ng practice namin. Hindi rin naman kami nagpo-problema dun dahil ang pagma-master nalang ang kulang namin.

"We're here." Sabi niya. Natauhan naman ako sa sinabi niya.

***

Hanggang ngayon, palagi paring tingin na tingin ang mga estudyante sa amin. Hindi pa ba sila nagsasawa? Dapat masasanay na sila.

Panay ang tingin nina Leeya at ang kanyang mga tadpoles nang nakarating na kami ni Jeon sa classroom. Sinundan talaga ng mga mata nila kung saan kami pupunta. Tinitigan parin nila kami--este ako hanggang sa umupo ako sa aking upuan.

Seriously? When is she gonna take her eyes off of me?

Nagulat nalang ako nang may binulong si Jeon sa tenga ko.

"Don't mind her. She's just crazy"

Napatawa naman ako sa sinabi niya pero napatigil ako nang may sinabi sa akin si Leeya kahit na hindi ko siya marinig, klarong-klaro parin ang kanyang mga sinabi through lip reading.