Imagination #31

Ay nakalimutan q. Wala pa pala akong na-post na imahe ni Jeon so....

Ito na siya.

DEDICATED PALA ITO NI Alebasi ;-)

****#****#****#****#****#****

#31

A U R O R A

"I'm back" Sabi ko pagpasok ko lang nang bahay. And well, as expected.....

"Aurora, where have you been?"

"I thought that your friend was going to get you home, then why were you alone?"

"Did something happen coz your uniform's quite a mess?"

"Are you alright? Were you hurt?"

"Were there delinquents hurting you?"

"Are you really alright?"

("=__=)

"I can't answer you if you give me a lot of questions together." I patiently said. "My only answer to those questions would be...I'm fine. And please don't question me anything after this coz I'm pretty tired. I'm sorry but you'll have to excuse me coz I'm gonna sleep ahead. Thank you and goodnight oppas"

Pagkatapos sa speech ko, pumunta na agad ako sa banyo upang magbihis at mansipilyo. Pagkatapos ay natulog na agad ako.

*Sigh....all those fighting are making me tired. I closed my eyes then entered to dreamland.

J E O N

I know for the fact that she's really tired because I saw it. Everything.

~~

I went back at school because somehow my instincts were telling me to come here. I don't know why but I just found my feet bringing me back here.

As I was near the gate, I heard a pleading voice. The voice was familiar...very familiar.

I went near the place where the source of the voice was and what I found was very jaw-dropping.

Aurora was surrounded by delinquents and it looked like Leeya was behind all of this. Leeya was just standing in front of them while wearing her earphones as if the world around her was a total nonsense. Her piglets though also did the same.

My blood boiled as I saw the scene.

I was about to help Aurora when she attacked the delinquents by defending herself from their harassment.

I just stood there, dumbfounded by her actions. My feet can't seem to move. Damn this feet. They're traitors!

My eyes widened as Aurora finished those a**holes off. I didn't think that Aurora could do martial arts. I can imagine though but I didn't expect that she could be one and be this good.....and cool.

As she was finished with her business with Leeya, I let her went home before me. And of course I followed. I am a hundred meters behind her. I didn't let her see me because if she did then she might think that I am not a gentleman that didn't help her.

Damn! I regret the fact that I didn't help her. But I can't help it....I was too mesmerized be her actions.

I went inside the house seconds after she went inside.

~~

It really seems like we have a lot to know about Aurora.

A U R O R A

One more day and it's gonna be the festival's opening.

"Uie Aurora sorry talaga kahapon ha. Baka nag-alala sina Z dahil hindi kita naihatid kahapon." Pagpapaumanhing sabi ni Miz habang naka-pout. Hahaha ang cute niya talaga :3

"Ano kaba, okay lang yun noh. Tutal importante naman yung pinuntahan mo kahapon so okay na okay lang yun" Sabi ko with a smile para hindi na siya mag-aalala sa nangyari kahapon.

Hindi ko siya sinabihan sa nangyari sa akin kahapon para hindi siya magi-guilty at mag-aalala, lalong-lalo na sa mga kuya ko dun sa bahay. Alam ko pa naman kung ano ang gagawin nila pag nalaman nila yun ("_ _)

"Hala himala!" Natauhan ako sa sinabi ni Miz.

"Bakit?"

"Iniwasan ka ni Leeya pagkakita niya sa iyo! Miracles do happen" hahaha nakakatawa pala itong si Miz XD.

"Ahhh o-oo nga noh. Hehehe" sabi ko. Dapat hindi niya yun malalaman.

"A-ah tara na nga Miz. Baka male-late tayo sa first subject natin."

"Hala oo nga. Tara. Iko!!!" Cheerful na pagsasabi ni Miz.

L E E Y A

Everything that happened yesterday was full of sh*t. She better keep her mouth shut about what happened yesterday or she's gonna f*cking end up beatened up by my hired gangs.

I better not involve myself with her coz she's a dangerous person unless she tells anyone about yesterday which will destroy my career as a celebrity. I'm gonna crush her if she does that!

I still didn't expect her to be the dangerous type of girl. I have always thought that she was a sl*tty, nerdy weakling who's always a damsel in distress.

I was wrong all along. I admit that I'm a coward....but whatever. I don't care about what you think as long as I don't get beatened up by her which might destroy my beautiful face and destroy my career!

...

I saw her with that zombie walking down at the lobby towards my direction. The zombie only noticed me. I just rolled my eyes at her and ran towards the opposite direction.

"Hala himala!" I heard the zombie say. I don't understand their conversation since it was in another language but I'm pretty much sure that it was about me... well whatever as long as it doesn't affect my career.

Yes I'm a bitch but I'm not dumb enough to not know who I'm supposed to victimize.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Haloo readers. Sorry sa suuuuper late update hehehe. Busy much ako XD

VOTE. COMMENT. ENJOY. AND HAVE FUN!

Huwag maging silent readers everybody :3