Are They?

~Katsuki's POV~

By Wednesday (today) its safe to say I'm fed up with being in the house, not that the old geezer that sold the house was right and there are ghosts, but because I have nothing to fucking do. The pest control guys are supposed to come a little later in the day, but until then I'm just fucking here, looking cute and going nowhere.

"Ugh!" I groan in pure, raw boredom, I've never been this bored in my life. I roll over on my bed, glaring at my plushies, without warning I grab one and yeet it across the room sighing at the thuds it makes as it hits the wall and then my beanbag.

I hear a knock on my door and I immediately get off my bed, finally these roaches will be out of my damn house, I picked up my bag and set it on the living room couch.  Upon unlocking the door I came face to face with tired eyes and messy purple hair "Morning, some of my co-workers were here Monday, and they said I should let you know that the roach problem isn't that big, and you won't have to leave your house, but you should probably not leave your bedroom for a couple hours" he drones making me raise an eyebrow

"Okay then" I open the door further and he and some other and guy walked in. I grabbed my bag, stopped by the kitchen and grabbed some snacks then went to my room. I began walking to my bed but stopped and stared at the beanbag, it, seemed to have moved, but that could also be my recently elusive memory. I watched, eyes widening as it shifted and my plush fell to the floor. "...nope," I said before climbing onto my bed and clicking on the unread message from Shitty Hair.

Shitty Hair

Shitty Hair:
Hey bro, can we come over?

Me:
No
Getting rid of some roaches right now

Shitty Hair:
Alright bro

I raised an eyebrow at how quickly he responded but rolled my eyes as I remembered who I was talking to. It was the same idiot that nearly got himself hit by a car trying to protect a cat that wasn't in danger until he intervened, damn thing saw its life flash before its eyes when the big, ugly human tried to grab it.

I picked up a bag of chips and my laptop, before jumping out of my skin as I felt something brush against my foot, I roll my eyes after seeing that it was a fluffy scrunchie. I bought it when my hair had gotten longer, but it wasn't long after I got annoyed with the length and just cut it.

I aggressively grabbed the things and threw it across the room. I huffed and went back to my laptop watching a random movie.

Halfway through my head snaps to the direction of a random thud. My lips form a line and my eyes narrow at my once again face down portrait, it was of me and my Old Man. I pause my movie and crawl over picking it up and set it upright. I keep my eyes glued to it, watching to see if it would fall. Suddenly my phone rang drawing my attention, the second I looked away I heard a thud making me look at my now face down portrait. I narrow my eyes at it before getting up and closing the window and fixing the portrait once more, by now my phone had stopped ringing and my room was silent once more minus the shuffling outside from the pest control guys.

Satisfied I picked my phone, as I was calling my dad back I heard a familiar thud making me sigh.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

As the sun dips behind the horizon I hear my doorbell ring. I hop up off my bed and quickly take the pizza from the guy, giving him the money and shutting my door, running back upstairs and into my room. Immediately as I shut my bedroom door I felt my entire body run cold. I tense at the feeling before inching to my bed and hoping in, wrapping myself in the sheets "what the fuck? Like honestly what the fuck, my window is closed the Ac is on and ghosts don't exist"

Once again I hear a familiar thud, I don't bother looking, I already knew it was the picture frame on my nightstand. Ghosts aren't fucking real. I proceeded to just ignore everything and go back to my movie.

Suddenly my lamp light starts flickering, drawing my attention "listen here you little fucker, I'm not in the mood to sleep in the dark, maybe some other time, but not right now, if you don't stop fucking flickering you and I are going to have a problem" I growl glaring at the light which stopped flickering shortly after I finished what I was saying.

~Aaaaand I'm talking to an inanimate object, fun~

I sigh and pause my show, getting up and going to the bathroom. As I'm pulling off my underwear, I feel something brush against my ass, making me jump in fright, almost falling on my face. I didn't bother looking behind me as I already knew nothing was there, but that didn't stop the hairs on the back of my neck from standing at attention.

I shudderd and hopped into the shower turning on the warm water. I stood there for a bit feeling the water run down my body in small rivers. My eyes are drawn to my dick as I feel some thing brush against it, of course there's nothing there. I sigh then I finish shower, I hurriedly dry off and get dressed crawling into bed. I sat in bed staring up at the ceiling, looking at nothing in particular. I groan louding in annoyance, then begrudgingly pick up my phone tapping on the Google app.

~Are...ghosts....real~

-------------------
Are they?🤔

Author-chan~

❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️

Continue to vote comment and stay safe my lovelies