Hello Darling

~Katsuki's POV~

When I woke up, I felt tingly and sticky. I scowled, concluding it was because I didn't shower last night and went straight to bed. I checked my phone and sighed "Last day of the week" I muttered getting up off the bed, and hurrying to the bathroom to clean myself, since I'd be having the morning shift today. I just quickly showered, got changed into a new set of my work clothes, and jogged downstairs to grab some coffee and a quick breakfast.

As I'm walking towards the door I feel something hit me on the back of my head. Confused I turn around, of course, there's nothing there. I look down at the floor to see the plush toy distinctly remember leaving on my bed.

~Okay, okay so uhm....ghosts might be real....No! What am talking about? Of course, ghosts aren't real~

I roll my eyes and continue out the door, locking it behind me as usual. "Hi!"  I looked over to the sound seeing the girl from yesterday. Hagekara? Ion know, don't really care. I nod my head in acknowledgment and head to my car. Suddenly life wants to take back the lemons it gave me and I tripped on nothing, almost falling on my damn face. Okay, at this point, I'm pissed, can life leave me alone, please! Can it!?

Angrily I got in my car and drove to work falling victim to road rage on the way. When I got to work, I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. I marched into the restaurant, shoving Pink Cheeks aside and mutting something, that ion even recall. The rest of my morning was filled with me being pissed and absolutely everything working in cahoots to piss me off at every single turn. Even the people were starting to piss me the absolute fuck off.

Once my shift was finally over, I swear I've never been out of a building faster or more angry. I get in my car and just, sit there for a minute, taking deep breaths. If one more thing bothers me today, it doesn't matter what, I. Will. Explode.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

While stupid, on my way home I picked up some take-out, I know I could've done that at work but I was just so pissed.

I unlocked my door and went straight to my room, taking off my uniform, taking a shower, and changing my clothes. I then went back downstairs so that I could watch something while I ate. Halfway through the movie I finished eating, so I paused it and went to throw away the garbage, I don't need ants.

When I got back I couldn't find the remote. I looked under the pillows, under the couch cushions, under the throw blanket, under the couch itself, on the TV stand, and I couldn't find it. Just as I'm about to give up I see it. Floating. Fucking. Mid. Air.

I watched as it floated right over to me. "Okay, you know what" I ignored the floating remote and went upstairs getting dressed and grabbing my keys. I left the house, making sure I locked the door, hopefully keeping whatever was possibly in there, in there.

I had to use Google Maps for this since it's not something I'm actively looking for all the time or something I cared about at all. Until now, somewhat. It's just one of those small shops that sell spiritual stuff, like 'protective' necklaces and other shit.

I sighed as I parked in front of the building, wondering if I should go in or not. I eventually decided to just go in. With a heavy sigh, I got out of my car and into the building.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

"UGHHHHHH!" I groaned loudly glaring at the setup in front of me "Should I bother doing this, should I really? Because I feel stupid"

I sighed before reaching for the board in front of me, and after going through whatever steps the lady told me I sighed again "Okay, listen, if there's anything here, which I highly doubt, is it possible for you to show yourself?"