5. 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

It's Lunch Break, and She is talking with her colleagues, especially with a guy, with whom she is friendly with

"You look so funny yaar" She said laughing and slapping his arms.
"Come on, It's not at all a joke yaar, She literally pranked me, and sketched my face while I was sleeping, and even clicked a picture and see..she put it on her story" he pouted and said.
"Yrrr Karan, you are literally looking like a cartoon" she said further laughing and making him irritated, he frustratedly scold her "Stop Laughing, Yaarr"
But She giggled further, as she isn't able to control her laugh, unaware of the fact, that someone is being jealoused of her being close to any guy, and is fuming in anger by seeing her laughing and touchy with some another men.

He called someone, "Call her insider my cabin right now, I have some important work" and person nodded and move towards her.
"Excuse me guys, Umm.. Boss is calling you" He said to her and she nodded.
"Send me this picture Karan, Don't forget" she giggled and left and move towards the Boss's cabin.

She gasped, as she opened the door of the cabin, someone pulled her and pinned her to the nearest wall.
"Didn't I warned you to not talk with other men" he raised his eyebrow and pull her further close by grabbing her waist, and tightening his hold, she hissed,
"Ah, It's hurting".
But he ignored her pain and further questioned her, "Answer Me."
"You're just my Boss, and I am doing my work properly, And it's lunch time, so I can go and talk with anyone whom I want. Aren't You're going a way personal, Sir?" She asked him. His hold is hurting her, But she didn't showed it to him.

"I swear Isha, if I will go more personal, I'll surely be going to kiss you next time than. So follow my commands, otherwise I'll not hesitate to Kiss you infront of the whole office, to make everyone know, whom you belong" He said and kissed her neck.
She is feeling uncomfortable in his hold, So she pushed him with her all energy and slapped him.
"Don't ever touch me again without my permission. I am not your property, that you're labelling me as yours. I am a Human, and I can file a case against you, if you will kept touching me like that".

But She added a fuel in his anger, by doing this, he grabbed her jaw and say "Oh Darling, You're my property okay. I am labelling you as mine and no men, I say No fucking men can come nearer to you , or else I'll kill him. When JAIVEER SINGH ATODRIYA want something, he takes it. And Darling, I layed my eyes on you, and now you're mine by hook or crook. By willingly or unwilling, but You're Fucking Mine. Fit.This.In.Your.Brain" and left her with this.

___________________________________________