8. 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲

Mature Content Ahead!! ⚠️

He smacked her ass, She is so tired but he didn't stop

"Ahhh..." She moaned.
"It's not over yet" He again smacked her and turn her around, so that she can sit on him and ride him.
"Now ride me like a good slut you're, am paying you, am paying you for this" and he again smacked her ass.
"Ahh, i can't, it's already 5th round" she speak being tired.
"Am paying you double, just fucking ride me you slut, be a good slut and follow the commands your master is giving you" he speak deadly to which she nodded and shuttered, "y..yes Si-Sir"
And with this she started riding him.
"Ahh.." she cried as he grabbed her breasts hardly and roughly.

Her words ringing in his mind,
' And I don't even like you, yeh kaisi zidd hain apki, k mai apko reciprocate nahi kar sakti phir bhi aap pe junoon savar mujhe apna bana ne ka. Pyaar aise nahi hota Sir, It's the most beautiful feeling in this world to love someone and to be loved by someone. Pyaar me Zidd Hoti Hain, Lekin Zidd kabhi Pyaar Nahi Banta'

'You go and fuck around someone else besides liking me. It's not even a like sir.'

'Yeh apki Zidd hain sir, Jab aapko Saccha pyaar hoga na, toh aap kisi aur ko aankh utha ke bhi nahi dekhenge, kisi aur ke baare me sochenge tak nahi, that's what a true love is Jisme Pyaar ki koi Hadd Nahi Hoti, Jiske Liye hum ankh bandh karke Marr bhi Sakte Hain, Jiske Bina Ek Lamha tak na guzara Jaaye, Jo jab sath na ho toh bechaini si lage, Woh PYAAR Hota Hain Sir.'

He was frustrated, she left but her words ringing in his mind as if he is fighting with his inner dellima, and being frustrated he come to the club to fuck a random chick but still his mind is there only and this made him more angry.
Being angry again by reminding her words, he groaned and turn her around as she is tired didn't able to give him a good fuck, and started thrusting inside her hard and faster.
"Ahhh...please stop" she begged but he didn't and fucker her harder.
He was again going to flip her in new position, but she almost cried and begged, "please have mercy Sir, I can't please" and he just sighed and wear his clothes and gave her money.
"It's triple of your amount" he throw to her and left.
___________________________________________