6. 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨

"Hey Bro" Samar wished me, as I reached Cafeteria

"So, What's Going on" I asked.
"Nothing Much, just playing video game" Dhruv shrugged.
"Seriously, exams are coming next week brother" I reminded Him.
"Oh Fuck Bro, I forgotted yrr" Samar fake cried.
"Yrr Kuch Samjha dena Eeshan, pass karva dena" Samar asked and I just rolled my eyes.
Why? Because yeh uska roz ka hain. Hamesha Isko Mujhe hi padhana padta hain.
"Group Study, At My Place" I told them and they nodded.
In every exam, we does Group Studies, because I have to teach them and gave them tips, so they can atleast pass out.
Meanwhile, My phone pinged with notification and not only mine, all the people seating in cafeteria's phones pinged. It's Strange.

They all opened it and gasped.
"What's in it, that everyone is reacting like that" Samar asked. And we opened it and we just opened it for a second and we Three closed our eyes, and put the phone besided us.
"What The Fuck Is This" Dhruv asked.
"How can someone leaked such videos, and see everyone is seeing clip like it's a movie or something" Samar said and I nodded.
But wait, something striked me. The person is having a mole on her right arm and Naisha also have the same, on her right arm.
I re opened the video and look at the side face to confirm it, I didn't see the whole fucking video, and I am right It's her.
"What happened?" Dhruv asked.
"It's Naisha" I whispered.
"What The Hell" Samar said and got up fuming In anger.
Ofcourse Why not?. Afterall someone leaked her video, changing her tshirt, from the back.
"Who the fuck did this shoddy work, how can someone falls so low?" Dhruv fumed in anger.

I was not at all in my senses, I am literally fuming out in anger. Before, she sees and felt embarassed, I have to do something.
People are whispering into them, some are enjoying , some sees in disguist. I slammed the table,
"I DARE YOU ALL TO SEE THE VIDEO AGAIN, AND YOU ALL GONNA FACE MY WRATH. AND YOU ALL VERY WELL KNOWS, WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF DOING" I warned them, and yes, they knows how What Power I holds. They can never mess with me.
"DELETE THIS VIDEO NOW" I shouted and they all did it. Afterall Why Not?. They Don't want to be homeless within a day right?.
"But it's not over, I mean they all deleted it, but what about other people" Dhruv asked.
I frustradely grabbed my hairs "Ugh!! Tell each and everyone to delete this, I don't want Naisha to feel ashamed. I mean it's not at all her fault, But in this cheap world, I know everyone is bad mouthing about her and I don't want to see her hurt. I don't even know, what will she go through after seeing this"
No, No this can't be happen. I don't want to see her broken. I have sister and I know, what she is going to feel?. No, No.

I took my phone and called someone, whol I didn't even want to call,
"Whom you are calling?" Samar asked.
"Ofcourse, none other than My Younger Brother - KARTHIK SINGH SHEKHAWAT".
"Why?" Samar asked and Dhruv smacked his head.
"Dumbhead, you forgot he knows hacking and all" and he mouthed 'Oh'

Phone was received and I rolled my eyes by hearing his first sentence, "Oh So My Beloved Brother, whom I hate from the core, called me. Woah, That's a news right" He taunted.
Yeah, You all heard it right. HATE. That's what we have. Not, Not WE. That's what He have for me, Reason?, Well, I don't know. But he hated me from the childhood .
"Are you missing me by any chance?" He asked, another taunt.
"You know it's urgent, or else I'll never called you" I said.
"Yeah, i know. Now Say" He asked.
"Someone has leaked the video of a girl, find about the person who did this" I stated him the scenario.
"Send me the video" he said.
"I can't". I declared, I mean how can I send her video to anyone?
"Chill Mr. Eeshan Singh Shekhawat, I am not going to see it, I just need it to trace the Source of it. And Lastly, we are from Royal Family who respects women and besides it, We do have our sister Rajvee, So just send it to me"
"Okay" and I ended the call and forwarded him the video.