7. 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪

I stepped inside and am ready to face the wrath, but i have to do it

I stepped inside and am ready to face the wrath, but i have to do it. I took a deep breath and knocked the cabin's door.
'Come In' and with this I entered inside.

"Hey Ish" He smirked.
And I took a deap breath and with shaky breath I voiced out, "I had emailed you my resignation letter, kindly approve it".
And his smirk turns into a anger face and he stands up, rolling his sleeves and started walking towards me. And my hands and legs are started shaking but I didn't pretend and kept myself calm and stood at my place confidently. He comes to close and move his head towards my ears and whispered, "Try Me Darling, But you aren't going away from me. Either you resign or leave the country, but still I will always found you, and kept you with me." and my breath hitched and I take one step behind and he straighten and declared, "I am not accepting your resignation" and with this he seat on his chair calmly.
With getting courage, I speak out, "I want a resignation, Sir and even if you don't accept, I ma not going to come at the company from tomorrow" I gritted my teath.
"No worries Darling, I will come to take you myself from whenever you are. And I don't have any shame to lift you up infront of everyone" He again winked.

I got frustrated and told him, "Stop this shit. I can't take it anymore. I am just your employee, Aap kyun mere peeche pade ho. Main ek sidhi middle class family se belong karti hu sir, Aap apni level ki ladki k peeche bhagiye. Aap ki aur meri age mai 8 saal ka difference hain. And I don't even like you, yeh kaisi zidd hain apki, k mai apko reciprocate nahi kar sakti phir bhi aap pe junoon savar mujhe apna bana ne ka. Pyaar aise nahi hota Sir, It's the most beautiful feeling in this world to love someone and to be loved by someone. Pyaar me Zidd Hoti Hain, Lekin Zidd kabhi Pyaar Nahi Banta."

(Stop this behavior. I can't take it anymore. I am just your employee, why are you after me? I belong to a simple middle-class family, sir. You should pursue someone at your own level. There is an 8-year age difference between us. And I don't even like you. What kind of obsession is this, that despite me not being able to reciprocate, you are still fixated on making me yours? Love doesn't work this way, Sir. It's the most beautiful feeling in this world to love someone and to be loved by someone. In love, there is determination, but determination alone does not become love.)

But he didn't even budge and said in composedly, "Pyaar vyaar ka mujhe nahi pata, lekin ZIDD, jab mujhe koi chiz chahiye hoti hain, toh mai usse apna bana ke rehta hu Isha, Aur tum meri wahi ZIDD ho jisse me APNA KISI BHI HAAL ME BANAKE RAHUNGA".
(I don't know about love and all that, but determination-I know very well. When I want something, I make sure I get it, Isha. And you are that determination of mine, whom I will make mine at any cost.)

And I smiled and asked him, "App kabse mujhe pasand karne lage?"
(From when did you start liking me?)

He smiled and answer, " I guess..from the day you start working" he replied after thinking.

"Aur uss din se aapne club jaake kitni baar one night stands kiye, Sir?"
(And from that day how many time you go to club for one night stands?)

"What's this nonsense, you're speaking" he replied.