9. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

The news is telecasting everywhere, and it created a hovoc mainly in Mumbai, Why? Because the news if of a rich family, none other than 'Sahai's

'Rajdeep Sahai and Maya Sahai are currently involved in illegal works'
'Report says, his elder brother- Mahesh Sahai removed him from the Sahai's Mansion some years ago, because of his involvement in illegal works, and both brother seperated their works.'
'Currently, they are involved in a legal case of property, where they did 10 crores fraud to Arihar's Builder'
'Besides this, Their son Harshit Sahai is involved in Gambling and losses 2.5 lakhs which he isn't paying to the gambling club'
'But further to clear up the things, Mahesh Sahai isn't involved in this, His own daughter 'Naisha Sahai' Hates Him and leave her own house'
'There Mansion is gonna sealed within some periods because of the legal case with Arihar's Builder. If he didn't pay the amount then the court will ask him to give his Mansion to the Builder to compensate'

He smirked seeing the television, 'Naisha pe hath uthane ki yeh saza toh bohot kam hain Rajdeep Sahai, But it's enough to let you fall' He thought.
(This punishment is not enough for the crime you did to slap Naisha, But it's enough to make you stumble)

'Chalo ab aapse mil bhi lete hain'
(It's time to face you now)
___________________________________________

"Naishu did you hear that" Isha turned towards Naisha, who's busy in completing her painting as today is the exhibition at evening.

She boredly turned towards Isha and then towards television, where live news is going on about her family.
She smirked and told her, "Jo hua accha hua akhir unhe apne karam idhar hi bhugatne hain. Tu ab yeh channel change kar aur kuch songs laga, bohot bore ho raha hain" and turned towards her painting, completing it.
(Whatever happened, happened for the best, in the end, they have to face the consequences of their actions in this life only. Now, change the channel and play some songs, I'm getting very bored.)

But Isha move towards her and asked, "But Naishu, don't you suspect this? I mean in these years, theirs every deed isn't even known to anyone, and suddenly this news? Their deeds are going live"

"Hmm, you're right, honge unke naye dushman, jo iss bar unko takkar ka mila, Anyways leave this, waise bhi jo koi bhi hoga iske peeche woh log dhundh hi lenge, afterall unke networks jo bohot hain" she shrugged being focused on the painting.
(You're right, there will be new enemies for them, who posed a real challenge this time. Anyway, leave it, because whoever is behind this, they'll be found eventually, considering their extensive networks.)

)