DENIAL

『••✎••』Word count: 2262 words

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
This will be an undercover op, as requested by a few people. Slight reference to what happened in 5 x 01 when Lucy and Tim were in the hotel afterward.

When you heard the news from commander Grey that you and Tim would be going undercover and out of town, you were excited for the challenge but also worried

Tim had been your T.O for a year, now the two of you road together as equal partners. As 'hardass' as Tim was on you through your time under his command, he always had a soft spot when it came to protecting you on the job. You had cared for him, much more than you'd admit or portrayed to anyone at the station.

Now the thoughts picking you apart. It's an undercover assignment, meaning you had to put up an act, catch the bad guys and then come home.

You and Tim were posing as business partners/lovers, people who were wealthy and wanted a share into a large cocaine operation. Simple enough...

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

"alright you two, the backstory is cleared. Flights up in an hour. Here's the burner phones you'll need. Anything else?" Sgt. Grey instructed both you and tim through the exact details of what's going down, then left the interrogation room.

Reality was setting in when you looked over to see Tim dressed in an expensive white dress shirt and navy pants, a gold chain tucked under his collar. He definitely looked wealthy. While you on the other hand, wore the most uncomfortable stiletto heels and a black dress, some accessories making you feel like a mob wife. The whole point was for Tim to do the talking and you look like his arm candy while the deal went down.

"you definitely look the part" you joked, sizing up the crystal watch on his wrist.

"not far off of my usual post-work attire. Now your outfit on the other hand-" he added, sizing up your curves in the tight dress.

"okay... no need to poke fun at my style. I prefer comfort over fashion" you playfully smacked his shoulder.

"so, you ready to do this?... together" Tim questioned.

"of course... wait" you stopped him, noticing something that would add to the part "you're dress shirt should be unbuttoned, at-least two" your hands moved to unbutton the top of his shirt.

"thanks" he mumbled under his breath, his eyes focused on your every move.

"there, all your missing is some cologne and you'll be perfect" you smiled, eyes locked on him for much longer than needed. God he looks good.

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

The operation went down perfect, Los Vegas was definitely wild and unexpected. More importantly the gang got arrested without anyone getting hurt.