SHOW ME

『••✎••』Word count: 1679 words

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Jealous & Bossy Bradford
TW: Chris Sanford !!!

It had been four months since you broke up with Chris, and the best months of your life

It had been four months since you broke up with Chris, and the best months of your life. Finally, admitting your feelings to Tim, the two of you have never been better.

That was until you brought a murder suspect back to the station and noticed your ex swing by to deal with prosecution.

Can I just disappear now?

You eyed Chris before he noticed you, double taking if that was really him. Then you look to your side at Tim Bradford... your boyfriend. Nobody at the station knew that you were dating, because technically it wasn't 'legal' to date your superior.

After telling a few co-workers at the station that you'd broke up with Chris, everyone was glad that it was over.

Was I that delusional... everyone must've hated him.

Chris approached you while you held your breath waiting for the awkward interaction.

"Hey y/n, can I uh see you for a second... it's about the murderer you just took in" he smiled like nothing had even happened.

Tim's posture straightened as soon as he seen Chris, the guy who you were clearly blind to when dating.

Was Chris always this cringy?

"sure yea, can you handle this Bradford?" you turn to face Tim, as his eyes are glued on you.

"go ahead, nice to see you Christopher" Tim formed the fakest grin and the use of his full name almost made you burst out laughing.

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

Chris had taken you to a private interrogation room, already making you feel uncomfortable at being in a closed room with him.

He went over the details about your suspect and details about the conviction. You agreed to everything short and quick, not wanting to engage any more than you had to.

"great is that all?" you insisted, drawing circles on your pants to distract the anxiousness pooling in your stomach.

"yea.. um y/n" Chris blurted grabbing ahold of your arm when you went to turn away.

"yes?" you're face was flooding with heat.

"listen-" he grabbed your hands in his "-I just want to apologize to you. After everything that happened I realized I wasn't treating you how you deserve" Chris choked out. Your eyes were focusing everywhere but him, as he held a firm grip on your hands.