UNEXPECTED .II.

『••✎••』Word count: 1596 words.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
This starts off in a smut scene, so there's your warning!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗This starts off in a smut scene, so there's your warning!

anytime, any place, any angle, any position^

"Oh my... god" you whined, fisting the bedsheets in your hands.

Tim had insisted to try something you hadn't done much.

"I want you to sit on my face" he dared.

And the new angle was... nothing but amazing. You hovered over him, while he licked and sucked every part of your soaking wet pussy. 

"Did I ever tell you that you're somehow even more sexy pregnant?" He grinned, guiding your hips forward after crashing down from your high.

It had been three weeks since you'd told Tim that you were expecting. Your symptoms had started to ease up, but let's just say the pregnancy hormones made you go wild.

You felt like a horny teenager again, wanting to do it all the time, but of course he never minded. Somehow everything felt ten-times better, thanks to the end of your first trimester.

"Round two?" You broke off his lips. He looked worn out already but always gave you what you wanted.

"On your hands and knees this time" he breathed, springing off the bed with a second bout of energy.

"Yes sir" you bit your lip and did as you were told.

He stood behind you, taking two fingers and gathering your arousal to rub around his swollen tip, slowly entering you.

"fuck baby, you feel so good" he groaned, a sheen coat of sweat covering his chest. Both your bodies were so alive from the first time going at it, that the second time around was euphoric.

"mm yea, just like that" you muffled into the sheets. Your previous orgasm making it easier for him to thrust in and out.

He kept a slow but daunting pace. After all you were both exhausted from round one. Each time he filled you fully sent waves of heat through your body.

A harsh palm slapped against your ass, causing you to wince in pain. Only second later turning to pleasure.

"Count them for me" he ordered, a hand now fisting your hair, holding your head off the bed.

With another slap he waited for you to speak.

"One", his pace increased causing your vision to go blurry.