Breakdown

Tim pov:
I was headed to the station after a long shift. There was a little boy killed in action. He was around 7 years old. He died in my arms and there was nothing I could do. I parked my shop and went to the locker room to change. I took my uniform off and change into my street clothes. On my way out I saw Lucy. I smiled at here and she asked. 'Do you wanne crab dinner or order take out and just go home'. I said ' I just wanne go home be with you and lay on the cough.' She answered ' oké come on let's go home then.'

Lucy pov:
I could send something is rong with Tim he is very quiet and is not really himself. I thought about asking what was rong but I know that he would tell me eventually when he is ready. So I got into his care and he drove away. In about 15 minutes we arrived at my place. It was empty because Tamara is staying over at a friend's house to study for a big exam. I unlocked the door to my apartment and went in together with Tim. He was still very quiet. 'What kind of food would you like to eat?' I asked him. In the meantime he was sitting on the couch. 'I don't know I'm not that hungry' he said. I found this very weird he is always hungry. 'Is there something wrong?' I asked him. I saw a tear stream down his face.

Tim pov:
I was sitting on the couch thinking what I could have done to save that kid. The more I thought the sadder I became. Until I couldn't keep it in me anymore. There was a tear streaming down my fase. Lucy asked then ' what is wrong.' I couldn't say anything I didn't want to burden Lucy with my guilt. She came to sit beside me on the couch and gave me a hug. At this moment I couldn't hold my tears in any longer they were streaming down my face. Lucy was sitting next to me holding me very close. Now I was sobbing into her shirt. ' shhh it is al going to be oké' she said to me. ' no, no, no it's not there was a boy he died in my arms Luce. He died there and I couldn't do anything about is.' I was getting exhausted from the long day and the crying.

Lucy pov:
I saw Tim getting tired: ' Tim you can close your eyes oké'. 'Oké Luce.' He then closed his eyes en immediately fell asleep. We were now laying down on the couch so I closed my eyes to and fell asleep right after Tim hoping tomorrow is going to be a better day.

End