O n e // Pizza

Chapter: One // Pizza

"Remember the day we first met? Remember when I used to work at that old coffee shop near the library and you would always stop by for coffee?"

Michael laughed.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Alex. I love you so much."

"I miss you so much, I can't believe it's only been a day since-"

He didn't realize that he was crying until a tear slowly rolled down his cheek.

"M-Michael? Is that you?"

A tall blonde boy with deep blue eyes walked up to him. Michael's eyes went wide.

"L-Luke? What are you doing here?" He quickly turned around and wiped his tears, hoping Luke hadn't noticed.

"I uh heard about the uh incident and I flew here from New York as fast as I could. I thought you might need uh some more support." Luke said as he sat down next to Michael, staring at the gravestone next to him.

Michael flinched as Luke suddenly hugged him.

"You know, I loved her too. She was my best friend." Luke said as he kept his eyes on the gravestone.

"Yeah, I know." Michael was broken hearted when he heard about the accident. He cried so much that night and felt so weak after.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting on the freshly dug dirt, Michael finally spoke up.

"Hey, why don't we go get some pizza, yeah mate?" Michael said, trying to brighten up the moment.

"Yeah, sure mate, anything that'll keep me busy," Luke said as he stood up, following Michael to his car.

"Wait, how did you get here? How did you know where I was?" Michael suddenly asked before starting up the car.

"You're parents told me, they also offered to drive me here, so yeah."

"Oh." Was all Michael said as he drove.

The drive to the pizza place was silent, Luke usually looking out at the window, and Michael driving. Michael was too sad to listen to Green Day, which was peculiar because he always blasts music in his car.

*After eating pizza* A/N: I'm too lazy to lazy to type the whole thing so yeah hehe.

"Thanks, Luke, that really helped," Michael said as he got out of the car.

"Eh, what can I say, pizza fixes everything." Luke followed him to Michael's front door.

"But it won't fix me," Michael mumbled as he opened the door to his house and rushed to his room.

A/N: Aw I just wanna give Mikey a big hug and help him. Sorry for a short chapter, I'm rushing this a bit. But yeah, I'll try to update as much as I can on this book. I hope you guys like it :)

-Jazzle//Janea