Twenty One (Pilots hehe)// Death

-Michael-

Midnight was just 30 minutes away.

I was so nervous and mad at the same time.

What if Alex's killer tried to kill me?

20 minutes.

What if Alex never died in the first place? What if Alex killed herself and there was no actual killer? What if..

10 minutes.

I started getting ready. Luke was in the living room, relaxed whilst playing video games. Lucky dick. I left the house and went to the graveyard.

5 minutes.

I decided to get there early, so I could be ready for what's coming my way.

It was a chilly night and everyone in the neighborhood was sleeping peacefully. Except for me. Why'd you have to die, Alex? Why?

4 minutes.

I walked over to a bench a few feet from Alex's gravestone. The cold wind sent chills down my spine as I waited, and waited, and waited.

3 minutes.

I looked up at the sky. There were no stars out tonight, but the pale moonlight brought light to the graveyard.

2 minutes.

I remember all the memories Alex and I had. All these wishes, all the moments with Alex, gone. I just wanted to be with her again.

1 minute.

A loud thud. It sounded like someone tripped over something and fell. But I didn't care, I didn't care at all. I just waited.

I knew I was going to die. I knew this was a trap. I knew, but I didn't care. Not anymore. I just wanted to be with Alex.

30 seconds.

I heared footsteps.

I knew that Luke and the others knew about this and I knew that they all knew I was gonna die. Iam gonna die.

15 seconds.

I kept waiting.

10 seconds.

Still waiting.

5 seconds.

4.

3.

2.

1.

"Ready to die, Michael?" Luke.