Nineteen // Carousel

Chapter: Nineteen // Carousel

The carousel.

The place full of children, parents, and happines.

A place with many different people.

A whole audience.

Loud music, horses, teacups.

So many children.

So many people.

And one note. One letter. One clue.

And they had to find it.

For Alex.

For you.

The nearer they were to the carousel, the more nervous Michael became. What will they find? What if there's nothing in the carousel? What if it's all just a joke? Michael's thoughts were interrupted as they lined up for the carousel.

"You okay, Mikey?" Alissa asked, worried.

"Is that my new nickname now?" He said with a smirk.

"Yup and you better like it cuz I'm gonna call u that from now on."

"Well, Ali, I'm fine with that." Michael said as he tapped lightly on her nose. Alissa smiled as they waited for their turn on the carousel.

As they waited, Luke and Lupe kept flirting with each other while Alissa and Michael laughed and joked around. Dani started to join along, and they were all happy.

A few minutes later, the girl who worked at the carousel greeted them.

"Hi! You're Michael, Alissa, Luke, Dani, and Lupe, right?" She asked.

"Yeah we are. Aren't you Calum's girlfriend?" Lupe asked.

"Well yes, iam. Sorry, I can be clingy sometimes. My name's Chelsea, nice to meet you." Chelsea said as she let the previous kids out from the carousel.

The carousel was big, with teacups and horses all around. They spun around happily, with mirrors on the inside of the carousel.

Mirrors.

As they went in through the gates, Michael picked a teacup and they all sat down. Surprisingly, they all fit.

The carousel started to move.

Round, and a round, and a round. They were going so fast. Almost too fast. The faster they went, the more nervous Michael got. He held on to the bottom of the seat.

And felt a something cut his hand. Something small, and sharp.

Another note.