22: sorry

I don't feel better at all the next day.

If anything my cramps have gotten worse and I'm laying in bed until the last possible moment I have to leave for school.

A.k.a Right now.

I sigh and push myself out of bed, immediately feeling pain in my legs.

After doing my girl business and taking a quick body shower I throw on some random comfy clothes.

I end up putting on a grey GAP sweatshirt that has navy blue letters on the front. I also put on some cute blue and white linen pants and my Ugg slippers.

I go downstairs and go to the coffee machine before a throat clears behind me

I go downstairs and go to the coffee machine before a throat clears behind me. I turn around and my eyes widen in surprise. Reese sits with my mom and dad eating breakfast.

 Reese sits with my mom and dad eating breakfast

"W-hello?" I ask. I'm so confused, what is he doing here?

Mom laughs and waves me over, "darling come sit, Reese is going to drive you to school after." She makes me a plate and I go to sit down next to him. He sends me a small smile and I still feel like I'm in some sort of dream.

"I'm so confused," I say out loud when mom places my plate in front of me and she just laughs like everything is normal.

"Darling just eat!" She motions to the food and I look down at the plate in a haze.

"Coffee in the car," Reese pokes me and I nod at him before taking a bite of my bagel.

Mom and dad smile at each other like they know something that we don't and it makes me tilt my head in confusion. Instead of receiving any type of reason why they would be talking about us mom just throws her head back and laughs.

It's a peaceful morning and I'm glad to have that especially while I'm on my period and in the worst pain of my life.

"Honey," my mom interrupts my thoughts and I look over at her, "there is a charity gala at the country club that me and your father are hosting next Friday," she reminds me. I know she's been running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to plan it but I didn't know it was coming up so soon.