Crying- over a kids show. | [The Gang]

Yeah fan fic after some days lmfao 😭

Btw let's all imagine that the gang, aged 21-22, are living with each other for the sake of this story

----------------

If you has ever asked yourself, "can adults cry over a kids show?", then yes. Proven by the fact of a group of adults.

It all started with Tyler, who was minding his business. He was in the kitchen, to drink his coffee, when suddenly, he could hear sobbing, from what seemed to be Logan.

He sighed, as he followed the room where Logan was at.

And now, Tyler, currently standing next to the light blonde boy, who was sobbing his heart out over a show of Bluey, was dumbfounded. Logan— one of the bravest in the group— was crying over some stupid show.

"Dude, what the hell are you watching.." He trailed off, as he saw that scene. The scene when Bandit was hugging Bingo. It reminded him of his father, and then he broke down into sobs.

He sat down next to the weeping boy, as they both sobbed together. Tyler wrapped his jacket on Logan, and Logan shifted next to him, both still sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey guys!" Taylor chimed in, but stopped on her tracks when she saw both Tyler and Logan curled up together, sobbing over a show that she was so familiar with —Bluey. Taylor blinked in confusion and awkwardness, as she slowly approached the duo.

It was weird to see them crying, let alone Tyler and Logan. Tyler, who's always the abrasive one in the group, and Logan, who's the best gun handler in the group, both sobbing in each other's arms all because of a scene.

"Hey guys..? What's happ—" Taylor stopped, as she saw that scene again, where Bandit was hugging Bingo. Apparently, Logan and Tyler replayed that scene, because they wanted to see what it looks like to be comforted by a father again.

Taylor, broke down and sobbed, as she sat next to the duo, as she watched the replayed scene, their sobbing and sniffles mixed together, creating an unhinged sound of mixed crying.

This went on for a while, and they all agreed on watching another episode of Bluey.

Of course, with all the loud crying from earlier, Aiden noticed from the other room, and went inside to see the trio. Their tears were dried, but they were still sniffling and hiccuping. Aiden's smile, however didn't fade an inch, but was replaced with a confused smile. Why the hell were his friends crying?

He turned to the TV, and noticed that they were actually watching Bluey. He couldn't help but snicker. Bluey was a kids show, and they were crying over it.

He was trying his hardest to prevent himself from bursting into a laughing fit. He was about to tease them, when a dialogue came in.

"I’m Not Good At Doing What I’m Told, I Can’t Sit Still, And I Can’t Remember Anything, Like Numbers, Or Letters, Or My Hat."

Despite this being a TV show, it weirdly hits hard for Aiden, like he was being ran over by a truck. He couldn't believe that a damn kids TV show could make him feel this way.

With that, he dropped himself near the trio as he started to sob, tears streaming down his face as Taylor moved closer to comfort him.

More hours passed, and the four of them were sobbing endlessly, watching episode from episode, and crying and sobbing each time.

Ashlyn, who had just arrived, heard the ruckus, and decided to check what's happening.

Once she went inside the room, she could see her friends hugging together, hiccuping and sniffling. She was... very, very perplexed, as she was staring at the others with pure shock and confusion. And to add her confusion, Aiden and Tyler were crying. What the hell happened?

She looked at the TV, and saw that they were watching those dog kids show that Taylor rambled about some days ago. She has never heard of it, and she was kind of interested, so she sat down next to Aiden, who was probably still shaken up from the last episode.

As time went on, that one dialogue played out.

"Mackenzie."

"You know what's here now. You don't need to keep coming back to this place."

That like had an awful effect on Ashlyn, as she felt as if that dialogue had been targeted towards her. Tears we're starting to well up on her eyes, as she started to sob quietly.

Aiden, who noticed, shifted closer to put an arm around Ashlyn's shoulder, and Taylor joined in, before both Logan and Tyler also joined in, comforting Ashlyn who was quietly sobbing.

Hours passed, and they had watched numerous of Bluey episodes, one of them bursting into loud ugly sobbing and the others sobbing them, and occasionally all of them would sob their hearts out while they comfort each other.

As the five were sobbing on another Bluey episode, Ben was watching from afar. He had pretty much gotten used to the episodes since Lily used to watch them with him all day long.

He sat down near the sobbing group, as he watched the show with them.

Who said that adults can't cry over a kids show?

------------

Sorry if I couldn't come up with Ben lmao 😭🙏 I was searching through Bluey episodes so this took me roughly 2 hours

(80% were the researching and 5% were the writing, and the 15%? Me getting distracted and deciding to watch some bits of episodes and looking at random character's wiki's.)

But yeah, this is based on a request that was send months or weeks ago :')