08

Jimin went to Jungkook's mansion he need to talked to him no matter what he can't stand like a statue and see his friends leaving him alone

Jimin went to Jungkook's mansion he need to talked to him no matter what he can't stand like a statue and see his friends leaving him alone. As jimin entered jungkook room he saw him shirtless standing in the balcony with cigarette in his hand and a empty box with used cigarette on the table. 

"Gguk hey why didn't you attend your classes " says jimin making jungkook turned behind then again ignoring him and walked passing him but jimin hold his wrist.

" look I'm sorry okay please stop ignoring me you know how introvert I'm all I've is you no other not even my own parents please stop". Jimin cried he can't beared jungkook's ignoring him.

 Jimin cried he can't beared jungkook's ignoring him

( Just like this )

Jungkook sighed before pulling jimin in his arms hugging him closed. Jimin sobbed in his arms he was wet causing jungkook to scooped him up in his arms and sit on the bed with jimin in his lap hugging him like koala.

" Shh stop crying baby look I'm sorry for ignoring my sweetheart now let's cheer up and let's have fun and get wet in rain " jungkook said kissing jimin on forehead and then cheeks, nose and neck. Kissing Jimin on his neck is something Jungkook die for.

They were in jungkook mansion rooftop playing in the rain getting their childhood memories back. Jungkook was looking at jimin whose clothes became his second skin. Jimin is beautiful he know that . That day he was not angry because of jimin scolding him he was angry because lucas the headmaster'son flirting with jimin his jimin how dare he.

" let's get inside we don't want to get sick do we huh?

Jimin and jungkook went back to jungkook bedroom where jungkook gave jimin his shirt and jimin had his shorts on . They changed quickly but something was not right. Jungkook was feeling a new connection seeing jimin with him in his bed all bared face and tiny curvy body inside his shirt.  Jimin stand infront of the vanity to checked himself when jungkook stand and took few steps forward.

Next things will changed their whole future .