07

It was jimin's birthday when jungkook, hoseok and, taehyung had a small party in jimin's House

It was jimin's birthday when jungkook, hoseok and, taehyung had a small party in jimin's House. Jimin cried holding jungkook because today also his parents ignored his existence like they never had a son. They called him just to say they're busy with a important meeting . It broke jimin's heart how his parents didn't even wished him. After all that jungkook console jimin like a baby sitting on his lap.

Hoseok and tae made dinner for all of them . Jimin cut the cake and feed one by one . After that the couple left , jiwoon want to watch cartoon so he left those bestie alone. Jungkook took  whipped cream from the top of the cake and then he applied it on jimin nape and leaned down to suck on it at first he was being playfully but then it got heated up that a small dark hickey left on jimin's nape.

Jungkook gifted him almost  halved of his property just kidding.  He gifted him a bouquet of pink roses,  boxes of chocolates, a beautiful dress with diamonds waist chain including. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day was exhausted for jimin because jungkook got suspended for three days  because he broke two boys nose because they were cat-calling jimin and jungkook lost it and ended up beating the shit out of them.  Now they were sitting on the rooftop of the college. 

" gguk you shouldn't have to beat them up violence is not the answer "

" yes violence is not the answer but neither is peace  they got what they deserve,  no-one can harm you not in my presence "

" kook grow up it's not high-school you can't do all those things again "

"Jimin instead of thanking me you're lecturing me how I shouldn't beat those motherfuckers , fine do what you think is right don't come to me if anything happened " says jungkook before slamming the rooftop door leaving jimin behind.

Three days without his best friend is hard as hell  he know jungkook did right but if he didn't stopped him surely jungkook would've beat them to death . Which can destroy his career .

Jungkook was ignoring him not answering his calls,  not a single message neither he came his house . Jiwoon was asking him again again why his ggukie hyung is not coming.

Is he really mad at me ? Was jimin thinking.