09

Waring:  mature content 🔞

Waring: mature content 🔞

Jungkook look at a wet jimin who had his hand wrapped around his body shivering in cold they are in Jungkook's mansion and rain was pouring heavily. When suddenly the electricity cut off leaving both in a dark room their only source of light is moonlight. Jungkook feel something kicking inside and it was lust and love for jimin now he want nothing but jimin.

He make his way to jimin and hold his arms pulling him close. Jimin put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder who was now starting at his face. " jungkook are you okay" this the first time jimin called him by his full name which make him go crazy.

"Jimin I can't hold it, can I kiss you " said jungkook pulling him more closer

" what are you out of your mind jungkook we're best friends and we can't do this it will affect our friendship "

" oh jimin of course I'm crazy and out of my mind just for you and because of you, Come on a few kisses will not ruin our friendship " said jungkook and pulled jimin close to his shirtless body. He looked at jimin who was not looking at him so he cupped his jaw to make him look at him before leaning for a kiss . When he kiss jimin's plump lips he get crazy because of it's softness and sweetness. He captured his lips between his before sucking on them leaving jimin breathless. Jimin try to push him but he hold his hand behind his back kissing him like a starving beast . He trailed his kiss from his jaw to his flawless long neck sucking on it while playing with his belly chain which he had gifted him, squeezing his waist .

 He trailed his kiss from his jaw to his flawless long neck sucking on it while playing with his belly chain which he had gifted him, squeezing his waist

" ahh jungkook stopped it is not right " jimin moaned between his words .

" Then why it feels so right yet so wrong to me what you do to me jimin I couldn't or wouldn't stan you beside anyone other than me"

Jimin didn't know why he can't stopped jungkook rather than stopping him he pulled him close kissing him back who got even more hungry he pushed both if them on the bed without leaving his lips his hands were squeezing jimin's buttocks making jimin moaned who parted his lips when jungkook took this chance to invade his tongue sucking, licking his craven . Jimin was moaning mess under him.

Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt attaching his mouth with jimin pinkish nipple sucking on it. He tried to pulled his shorts down but jimin hold his hand.

" jungkook we shouldn't not we will regret it I don't want to hate you nor i can beared you hating me" jimin said making jungkook stopped and he stand up to go but jimin held his wrist . Jimin know jungkook likes him but he want him to man up and confess to him. Jimin pulled jungkook on the bed under him straddling his lap.

" do you want me this much stubborn baby hmm, jungkook you really want this right "

Instead of replying jimin's questions jungkook pulled his hair bending a little before connecting their lips in a rough kiss hungrily devouring his lips. He filped him under him before pulling his own pant down reavealing his clothed bulged . Jimin gulped hard looking at his tight boxer. He know his friend is big but how it will fit inside him. Jungkook pulled jimin by his calfed attaching their mouth again he know his jimin is virgin. He want to be gentle but seeing jimin easily melt in his touch want him to ruin him beautifully. He pulled his shorts down to look at his naked pinkish glory. He pulled jimin in fours before pushing his middle finger inside is asshole making jimin moaned. He thrusted his finger deep while his mouth decorating his nape with dark hickey. Scissoring him for his huge dick thrusting deeper and deeper.

" God you're so beautiful and be a good boy for daddy and swallowed his dick okay sweetheart, it will hurt as you're virgin but soon you will feel pleasure okay"

Jungkook pulled his boxer down to reveal his huge kooconda before pushing his whole dick inside jimin's entrance making jimin moaned cried it hurts but jungkook bite his neck from behind before moving in and out . Soon the room filled with jimin's moan, jungkook's grunts . After thrusting for few times jungkook cumed inside jimin which is the biggest mistake he had make. He kiss jimin before sleeping with him still all naked under the blanket.

Next day when he woke up he didn't found jimin not in his room nor in his mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't kill me I'm new in this things idk how to write smut and all anyway please vote for it.