13

Jimin words have blown jungkook mind like how he is pregnant and with his child means their child

Jimin words have blown jungkook mind like how he is pregnant and with his child means their child. He love jimin but didn't get enough courage to confess him but seeing jimin like this broke his heart. 

Jungkook hold jimin in his arms who broke down completely first he had intimate with jungkook his friend and he was getting married with someone he didn't even saw nor he wanted to see. And the most is he is pregnant with jungkook's child. He can't bare all this things now.

Jimin cried and cried holding jungkook which he missed so much a shoulder to cry on . Jimin is very fragile in this things he can't broke his parents happiness, he can't leave jungkook no matter what nor he wanted to abort his child no not even in his dream when he was vomiting his parents found out his pregnancy test and told him to abort his unborn child . Never they didn't even wanted to know who is the father of his unborn child , they just wanted him to hide his pregnancy from his so called business partner family and then abort the child no matter what.

" j-jungkook i-i don't want to abort our child , I don't want to marry that guy I can't " jimin words hit jungkook like a truck what he can't abort his child. He know he is being selfish but he won't let jimin abort their child not let jimin marry that guy or other.

"No you can't you don't have to we will solve this your parents can't decide my child future not even yours. You both are mine, we will be together" jungkook said pulling jimin closed to his body he missed him so much . 

" But I can't  jungkook I can't let my parents being low because of me we can't be together,  you just like me you can have much more better person than me stop all this let's forget everything " jimin said making jungkook grip tighten around him. 

" what do you mean by that you want me to forget everything happens between us , forget about my child, forget you no jimin I can't do that call me anything but leaving you is a big no I don't know what your parents will do but you are mine I will not leave you no matter what and I love you" jungkook said cupping jimin cheeks and kissed his forehead and scooped him in his arms.