★Epilogue★

Jimin was cooking dinner jiwoon Playing with Jamie and yuwon

Jimin was cooking dinner jiwoon Playing with Jamie and yuwon. Yes, he gave birth to two beautiful babies one is a boy another is a girl. The girl child is older than her brother only by 20 second. They are now five months, chubby pinkish babies of jimin.

When they were busy with their work the door bell rang making Jimin to rushed to opened the door only to be greeted by his husband kissing him holding him by his waist.

" Oh darling I miss you so much "

" I missed you too my ggukie, how was your day "

" It was exhausted but now I'm all good seeing you in my arms ".

The couple get inside Jimin handed him a glass of water. Jiwoon was playing with the babies sitting on the rug . Jungkook removed his tie and kneeled down to took his daughter in his arms . He kissed her head who blink her doe eyes .

" Oh woni appa misses both of you so much my cute little puppies. "

" Hyungie look jamie poop in my pants "

" Its okay jiwoon even you also pooped in my laps when you were a small tiny bundle " says Jimin placing the dishes on the table. Jiwoon was happy with his family with his hyungie, his another hyung and with his hyung's cute little babies. He never craved his parents love when he have his brother who is ready to do anything for him.

Jungkook sat on the chair with his  sleeping daughter in his lap holding her securely. Jimin was sitting on the couch with Jamie in his lap sucking his nipples the baby was so hungry. Jungkook and jiwoon was having their dinner but Jungkook eyes were fixed on Jimin's breast getting sucked by his son. He was starting at him like a wolf at his prey. His spouse breast is looking more delicious than what he is having now.

_______________

Warning: smut ahead

After their dinner Jungkook made his babies sleep and jiwoon in his room while Jimin was baking cake for him and his husband it was their anniversary today. Jungkook decorated their bedroom .

Jimin entered their bedroom wearing a black robe reaching his mid-thigh. Holding cake and some snacks in his hands. Jungkook came out of the bathroom taking a shower towel wrapped around his waist flexing his built muscle .

" Happy anniversary my love , I love you so much you're my everything and mine forever " Jungkook said holding Jimin by his lower back digging his fingers side of his hip. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck .

" Happy anniversary to you too baby I love you too, you are me I'm you and we're together for forever" Jimin said and peck his lips. They cut the cake as Jimin tried to feed him, jungkook  hold his wrist .

" Today I've another way to feed each other's what you say " Jungkook said making Jimin go all red but in next moment he was thrown on the bed . Jungkook sucked his lips to his collarbone leaving dark purple hickey on his soft skin.

Jimin became more gorgeous after giving birth to his two angel's. Jungkook took a bite of the cake and attached his mouth with Jimin's pushing the cake along with his tongue inside Jimin's mouth feeding and sucking. Jimin was moaning mess under him . They both were high in pleasure finally they got time for themselves too. They made love how many times I don't know they forget themselves how many round they had.

Jungkook pushed Jimin on his back spreading his legs before digging his face between his thighs eating him out, sucking on his inner thigh making sure that his mark was placed their . They had Did everything in one single night .

That's how their friendship turned out into love . They promised to loved each other untill their last breath. Not everytime friendship get ruin . Love can be between anyone whether it is in friends or lovers. Love between two people is always beautiful.

_________________

★Hey ❤️

If you guys love someone don't wait to confess to them because what will happen tomorrow nobody's know it'll be better confessing now  than regretting later.

This is my first ever book hope you all will show your love towards it. I know many others writers are way more talented than me but I'm sure will not make you upset with my ugly writing in the future.

I announced this book completed

Bye take care !!

  ✮Thank you so much for reading✯
             " Friends to lovers"