10

Next day when he woke up he didn't found jimin not in his room nor in his mansion

Next day when he woke up he didn't found jimin not in his room nor in his mansion. Which was making him go crazy. He rushed to bathroom to do his routine and had some breakfast made by his maid and went to university just to find jimin didn't came today.

Jungkook was calling him non-stop but he didn't get response from him . When he was going insane taehyung told him that jimin will not come he have went to vacation trip with his parents.  Jungkook thought it will be better if he didn't disturb his family time which he was craving all this year. 

One side jungkook was losing his mind because he didn't get reply from jimin.  He called him everyday but jimin was not picking his phone calls nor he was replying back his message 

While the other hand jimin got the biggest shock in his life and that is his parents has decided to get him married to their business partner son. Which he can't he will rather die than marrying a unknown person and spent his whole life with a stranger. 

Density was playing with both of them one is suffering because of his best friend behaviour another was having his own life all messed up . 

Hoseok and taehyung were there for jungkook because that boy is getting crazy in this three days , he has stopped attending his classes,  skipping meal and everything of his daily bases.  He was out of energy. Jungkook is craving Jimin, he is his oxygen to breath but- 

What will jungkook do when he will find out that his love his best friend is getting married to another ?