15

Jimin and jungkook had graduated from their university

Jimin and jungkook had graduated from their university. Jimin pregnancy was not easy because he and jungkook was expecting twins when they had found  that they are having twins everyone was so happy jungkook was on cloud nine. Jungkook handle his father position being the ceo of the biggest company is no joke. He was being the best father and partner for his jimin and his kids. They kept the gender secret they wanted it to be surprise. 

Jiwoon was so happy that he start counting days when theyl babies are arriving. Jimin is currently eight month pregnant everything changed his walking he Start walking like a penguin holding his baby bump which was a big bigger in size than others because he was having twins . Jungkook was being overprotective towards jimin because the said boy was on high mood swing he would throw tantrums if he didn't get the things he asked for.  Jiwoon was happy being with jimin and his brother-in-law jungkook yes they got married after their graduation ceremony when jimin was six months pregnant.

" ggukie this didn't fit me " jimin whined standing infront of the vanity looking at himself how his tiny curvy waist had replaced with big swollen bump and red swollen leaking breast because of his pregnancy he has been lactating which jungkook was enjoying every single night he is lucky. 

" Baby it's okay you can wear mine " jungkook said back hugging him holding his baby bump supporting it by holding it up. Jimin rolled his head on shoulder when jungkook hold his belly supporting him carry his bump it feels so good . Jungkook kisses all over his neck, face and then his lip. 

" I'm looking so ugly yuck I'm not beautiful anymore you will leave me" jimin complained the same things he said every day that he is ugly and jungkook will leave him.

 " sweetheart no you're not ugly not before not now or in the future but currently you are looking more beautiful carrying our puppies inside you looking all gorgeously round having them and mostly blessings me with our cute twins so stop thinking that I will leave my love ,have you forget how I was only whipped for you and not others not even that it girl. Jimin again changed his expression listening about that it girl told you mood swing can be dangerous and harmful for jungkook poor soul .😂

Warning: lactating 

" now you are thinking about that bitch huh you motherfucker go fuck yourself I will and can take care of my puppies alone I don't need you if you followed me I'm gonna beat the shit out of you " Saying that jimin slapped jungkook who was taking it like a daily doses as a vitamin doctor has suggested him for past few months . When jimin was in pain he slapped him,when jimin was horny and he refused to have sex with him thinking what if he hurt him he got slapped by him. But anyway he love his round penguin. 

Jimin pushed jungkook who instead cupped his lover's face before sucking his mouth like a leech he was pleasuring himself by releasing him in the bathroom

Jimin pushed jungkook who instead cupped his lover's face before sucking his mouth like a leech he was pleasuring himself by releasing him in the bathroom. Jimin was getting out of breath jungkook pulled him carefully not to hurt his bump and attacked his breast sucking on them sucking his rose like petals nipples. He carefully picked him up and made him sit on his Lap before pulling his for kiss while his hands were squeezing his wide hips. Jungkook was about to opened his own shirt off  when all of sudden jiwoon chimed loudly, making jimin pushed him not before playfully slapping him but he didn't left jimin hips what if fall .

Jiwoon is such a cockblocker and it is frustrating he can't even enjoy his time with his jimin.  Jimin can't hold jiwoon now as he can't bend down and jiwoon was becoming a big boy now . He has turned 8 now.