Ch 1

Date : 16 oct 2023
ODI 14/48 - Sri Lanka vs Australia
While collecting awards
Pat s pov:
Maxwell was standing behind zampa, waiting for being called for his award.I ran upto him and hit his head to annoy him.
Max: the fu- ,u idiot,what did I even do to u.
I: nothing mate it's just that I am ur captain and I have all the rights to annoy u.
Max rolls his eyes at me. Just then I notice the girl awarding the players.

She was beautiful.

I: mate who's she?
Max : Is my "captain" attracted? 😀
I: just answer the question glenn
Max: bruh I'm telling u, u have no chance with her. She 'll squash u like a bug.
I : mate just tell me who she is or I swear I ll take ur protein bars.
Max : Fine fine don't u dare touch my protein bars.Her name s Naira,she's the cousin of virat. I met her in one of the ipl matches. But be careful, she s a boxer and a Karate champ.

He goes on to collect his award.

Naira s pov
I had been called as a guest for giving awards in the ODI wc match.And here i am giving glenn Maxwell his award.

Pat s pov
I was lost in her that I almost forgot I had a award to collect.As I was walking to get my award I felt a sharp pain in my calf and I just sat there holding my leg.
She came running towards me and sat down to do physio shit.I could tell by the she was pressing my calf that she was trained.And again I was staring at her ,so lost in her beauty .

Naira s pov
I saw Cummins sitting down and holding his leg with a painful expression.I relieved the pain and looked at him, realising that he had been staring at me this whole time. I cleared my throat and lend him my hand and put his arm around my shoulder for support.He collected his award and I took him over to the other side where glenn was waiting for him.

Pat s pov
I : thank you
Naira: no problem, take care alright
I nodded and walked with glenn till the dressing room.Her voice still ringing in my head.
We reached the dressing room and that's when Maxwell shouted
Max: ATTENTION HOMIES OUR CAPTAIN HAS FINALLY FOUND HIS JULIET!!!!
Everyone started cheering and hooting and I just stood there hiding my red face.
Marnus labuchagne:so cap u have to ask her out today cuz I don't think we ll find her in this huge city.And anyways looking at you I don't think even you can wait.😂😂
I: bruh I could get u off the team if u do this teasing shit
Marnus : okk calm down mate I won't say anything
He kept a finger on his lip and everyone laughed at his antics
Max: u will ask her out won't u?
I : u know me maxi ofc i will.
Everyone cheers for him.
______________________________________

So how do u guys think he ll ask naira out ? Ik it's kind of a short ch will update next ch soon.Till that keep commenting and voting

AND PLS NO HATE COMMENTS