Chapter 16 - Hospital visit (Part 2)

Amara Pov *

He saw through me. I think he knew I was in pain. I just don't want to get him worried.

He walks in and Vicks behind him. She saw me and her sleepy frown turned into a smile. She smiled brightly. She ran over to me without a doubt. She hugged me tightly.

"Be careful" I heard Noah say.

"Vick" I called out.

I pulled away from Vicks warm hug to see tears running down her face.

"I was so worried" Vick said as she cried.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to get you worried" I replied.

"How are you feeling? " Vick asked as she wiped her tears with her sleeve.

"I'm just tired and feel a bit numb" I said as I felt another wave of pain in my lower stomach.

I flinch a bit from the pain. The pain then became like a stabbing sensation. I felt my chest become more rapid.

"Are you sure you alright? " Vick asked again.

"Um yeah I'm fine" I said.

"So you'll be going home tomorrow? " Vick tone become sad and soft.

"Yeah and I'll stay with Noah I just don't want to inconvenience you" I replied.

"But you know you'll never be a inconvenience" She replied.

"I know" I replied.

"I asked some days off to take care of Amara" Noah spoke.

"Alright" Vick replied.

"You can let Chase stay over if you want" I said.

Vicks frown and sad tone turned into a bright and smile one "Yeah I'll ask Chase if he wants to stay over"

"Alright Vick go home you have work tomorrow and I don't want you feel tired and I know that your died line in close and you and Chase have to finish your project" I commented.

"I'll go home but text me tomorrow " She said as she looked sad.

"I will" I said.

"Ok love you" Vick said as she walked toward the door.

I heard the door close and sighed. Noah was standing next to me and looking straight at me.

"What? " I asked.

"Are you ok? " Noah asked.

"Yeah" I barely said that when I felt the sharp pain again. I winced in pain trying to not let Noah see me.

But I felt Noah looking right through me.

"Why are you lying? " He asked in a cold tone.

"I'm n-" I got cut off when I felt that pain again and place my hand on my lower abdomen.

I wince in pain again. The pain felt like stabbings. I felt Noah warm palm on my back and I took a deep breath and sighed.

The pain went away after I took another deep breath and sighed.

"Look your not ok" He spoke softly.

"I just didn't want to worry you" I replied.

"I won't be worried" He said.

"You will and I'll be inconveniencing you" I said.

"You won't because as I said before I want to be there for your pregnancy because I know it's going to be tough" He said.