Chapter 20- Victoria's test

Vicks pov*

I looked at Amara after what I blurted out. She looked shocked.

"How? " she asked.

"I-I forgot to take my birth control when me and chase first fucked" I replied on the verge of tears.

Amara got up from the couch and walked towards me hugging me tightly. I started to feel the tears roll down my cheeks.

She pulled away looking at me straight into my eyes. "Vick let me go get those pregnancy tests to really see if your pregnant"

I nodded and she let me go. She walked into the bathroom. My chest tighten. Then Amara walked out holding a box. I felt my hands shake. My legs started to tremble. She handed me the box. I took the box with shaking hands.

"Alright go take these and we'll see after that" Amara said.

I couldn't get words out so I nodded. I walked to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I learned my back on the door and dropped to the floor. This couldn't be happening. Me and Chase didn't want kids until out 28th. I felt more tears run down my cheeks. But I had to make sure that I was.

I stood up from the ground and walked over to the counter. I took the tests out and unwrapped them. I held them with trembling hands. I placed the box and wrapping on the counter.

I walked over to the toilet and peed on them. When I was done I put the lead on the and placed them on the counter. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I had to wait five minutes. But those five minutes felt the longest five minutes ever. I walked out of the bathroom holding the tests in one hand.

Amara saw me and walked over"So did you see the results? "

"No I don't want to see" I said as I handed it her.

"Alright I'll see" Amara said as she took them from my hands.

I nodded. This could change my whole life. I felt chest pain again. I was shaking so bad. Amara looked at the pregnancy tests and she looked sad.

"You're pregnant" She said softly.

My legs couldn't hold up any longer. I dropped to the floor on my knees.Amara walked foward trying to catch me before I fell but failed. No this couldn't be happening. I started to sob. I placed my face into my palms. Amara kneeled and started to rub my back.

"Calm down Vick" I heard Amara say.

"How I'm pregnant, this can't be true" I told her in between sobs.

"Vick I know it's hard but calm down this isn't good for you or your baby" Amara said.

I clenched my chest with one of my hands. I felt nauseous. My head was throbbing. I felt like someone punched my in the lungs. I couldn't breath. I felt like I was choking. My stomach started to hurt. Sometimes my stomach would hurt when I was having a panic attack or anxiety attack.

"Amara this can't be true" I said loudly while I sobbed harder .

I looked up at Amara and she didn't say anything. I knew this was true but I didn't want to believe it.

"Vick it's going to be alright" Amara hugged my tightly.

I started to cry on her shoulder. I can't be having a baby. This isn't true. How will Chase react? No this can't be true.

How would I tell my parents?They would be so disappointed at me. I sobbed harder into Amara's shoulder. She only rubbed my back and would hug my tightly.

"Vick it'll be alright I'll be here for you" She said.

I was still shaking. I felt cold. My head started to spin.