Chapter 14- Telling Co-workers

I hear my phone ringing. I opened my eyes slowly. To see I was still snuggling next to Noah. I turn around so Noahs facing my back and grab my phone. I see that's it Vick.

"Hi Vick" I answer.

"Oh my gosh you answered" Vick said quickly in a serious tone.

"Oh sorry I was still sleeping what's wrong? " I ask as I stood up a bit.

"I thought something happened but I think you're with Noah" Vick says

"Yeah it's a long story to explain" I commented.

"Will get to work fast Ceo Smith called saying that he tried to contact you and you didn't answer so he called me saying he wants to talk to you and Noah" Vick said as I hear her take a deep breath.

"Alright I'll wake up Noah and get to work quickly I also have to tell Ceo Smiths about my pregnancy" I tell Vick as I stroke a brown lock from Noah's face.

"So your going to tell Ceo Smith's today? " Vick asks.

"Yeah so bye I need to get work" I tell her.

"Bye see you at work" She says before she hangs up.

"Noah wake up" I shake him a bit.

"Oh your awake Amara what wrong are you ok" Noah says in alert and standing up quickly and looking me up and down.

"I'm fine but Vick just called and said that Ceo Smith's wants to talk to us" I tell him as I stood up from bed and sleb my feet into my warm slippers.

"Do you know about what" Noah says as he rubs his eyes and stands up.

"No I don't " I said as I look towards the time on my phone and gasp.

Noah stands up and walks quickly towards me, "Are you ok,does something hurt"

"No it's six fifty we're going to be late" I walk quickly to me bag I had in Noah's closet.

"Ok let's just hurry" Noah's says as he walks towards to closet where I was standing.

I grabbed some Nike black short and a long off shoulder sweater. I know it's a bit hot in mid June. It was June 20 I was I think about 14 weeks along and only two weeks until I got to know the gender but I want it to be a surprise. I put on my air forces. I really like them and went into the bathroom to see how I looked. I could see my bump noticing more this time. I rubbed my bump. I could see my bump growing each day. I was so much bigger. I felt very excited to meet my three angels.

Noah walked in and saw me with my hand on my belly.

"Are you excited to meet the babies? " Noah asked as he walked towards and placed his big palm on top of my small hand.

"More then anything" I replied.

"Me too but we're going to be so late it's six fifty five." Noah said as he took his hand off and started to brush his teeth.

I took my tooth brush and placed a bit of tooth paste on it. I brushed my teeth super quickly. I didn't want to be late on the first time back to work. I got my purse and walked quickly to the kitchen. I got a glass of water and drank it pretty fast. I almost choked and I could hear Noah's footsteps.

"I'll get the car going" Noah says

"Ok I'll be out there soon" I tell him as fill my cup with water again and drink it fast before heading towards the door. On the way to the door I grabbed my purse and some files.

I shut the door behind me and head to the car. I felt something in my lower stomach. It felt like butterflies fluttering. I get inside the car and close the door. I felt the flutters again. This time they felt more strong. I place the cold files that I had on my lap. I place my purse on arm rest. I place my hand on my lower stomach where I felt the flutters. I felt it again. I started to the rub the area what is this feeling is it something bad?