Chapter 24- Victoria's Family (Part 2)

Victoria POV *

Chase quickly let's go of my hand and places both his hands on her shoulders pushing her away from him.

"Sorry but the only one that can hug me like that is Victoria, " Chase says as he joins our hands together again.

"Sorry I do that with mostly everyone, " Emerald says as she smiles at Chase not even a little ashamed.

"I understand but I'll give you some advice don't go hugging men that belong to other women mostly if it's your sisters boyfriend that you just met, " Chase says as he leans forward and narrows his eyes.

I hear Levi chuckle and James and Lucas look impressed by what Chase said. Now Emerald is embarrassed because her cheeks are a bright pink and she's gritting her teeth.

My dad looks disappointed by what Emerald did and quickly says "I'm sorry for her behavior. "

"It's fine just don't let her do it again, " Chase replies.

"But I have a question, why do you like my sister? " Emerald blurts out without thinking I think trying to get back at Chase.

"Oh there's so many reason I like her. She's kind, sweet, caring, loving, she thinks about others, she's always there for you and cares about your personal space. There's so many that I would be here listing them all day, " Chase says with a smile.

Emerald grits her teeth more. My dad doesn't want this to keep this going and asks me and chase "What would guys like, I'm making burgers and steaks?"

"I'll have burger, " I tell my dad as I read that anything but a well cooked steak can cause a miscarriage.

"I'll have a burger too sir, thanks, " Chase says after me.

"Alright but Victoria are you sure I remember you loved steaks when you where younger, " My sad says.

"No thanks I don't want steak, there's a lot of things you don't about me father, " I say I squeeze Chase's hand.

"Alright, do you want a beer or water? " My dad asks I a spot a cooler next to the grill.

"I'll have water, " I says as I look around to James and he looks surprised.

I did drink beer when I was younger but alcohol not good while pregnant.

"Alright for you Chase? " My dad asks.

"Water too thanks sir, " He says as my dad throws to water bottles and we catch them.
.
"Alright dinner will be served soon, " My dad says as he turns back to grilling.

Lucas walks over to me a bit worried. I open my water bottle and take a big gulp.

"Sis are you ok? " He asks as he looks at my eyes.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? " I ask confused as I close my water bottle.

"Alright it's that you love drinking beer or wine and now your not. I thought you might be sick, " He says.

"Don't worry I'm not sick, " I say as I look to the couch and see the little girl still sitting there.

I walk over to the couch where the little girl is still sitting. I sit next to the little girl.

"Hi what's your name? " I ask the little girl.

"I'm Lucy, what's yours? " She smiles brightly as she was desperatly wanting someone to talk to.

"I'm Victoria but call me Vick, " I tell the little girl still smiling.

"Vick, " She repeats and I smile.