Chapter 21- Telling chase

Vick Pov*

I was shocked. How could he be here? I only texted him about five minutes ago. He looked straight at me.

"What are you doing here? " I asked while wiping my cheeks so he wouldn't see the tears.

"Not even a hello sugar" He teased.

"Stop joking your meant to be at work" I explained.

"I called Ceo Smith's saying I had a family emergency" He explained.

"Did you really? " I asked with my tone serious.

" No I didn't have a family emergency but if you count as family then yeah" He said as he leaned in closer.

"I told you I was fine" I said as I looked into his brown eyes.

"You said you were not feeling well" He said as he pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Chase you shouldn't be missing work because of me" I said.

"No I should be missing work because my girlfriend is not feeling well and I'm here if she needs any thing" He said.

"But-" I was about to say something when he cut me off.

"Were you crying? " He said as he carrsessed my jaw and pushed it up so he could see my eyes better.

"No" I rushed.

"Don't lie sugar, your eyes you swollen and red" He said as he pointed to my eyes.

"No their not" I rushed once again.

"You told me you wouldn't lie any more" He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I know I'm sorry I just want you to see the tough and brave part of me" I said.

"It's alright I know you just want people to see the tough part of you but you know everyone breaks down once in a while" He explained.

"Yeah you right" I said.

"Now let's get inside I know your not feeling well" He said as he pulled away from our hug and he grabbed my hand and we walked in.

"So why were you crying sugar? " He asked as he closed the door.

"I snapped at Amara when she was giving me advice about-" I cut myself because I don't think right now is the best moment to tell him.

"About what? " He asked as he looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Um she was telling me to eat" I replied.

"Eat? Did you eat yesterday?" He asked his tone cold.

" What? " I asked.

"Did you eat yesterday? " He asked again.

"I think I ate a apple in the morning and after I didn't eat I just didn't have a appetite" I said as I walked to my room to get my laptop.

I knew I wasn't feeling well but I still had to do work that Ceo Smith's send.

"Vick you know that isn't eating, you barely ate yesterday what are you in some kind of diet? " He asked as he followed me to my room.

"I'm not in a diet why would I if I exercise every morning" I said as I walked to me dresser and took my laptop from on top.

"Then why aren't you eating well? " He asked as I turned around after getting my laptop and he looked pissed.

"Because everytime I eat I throw up and even the smells make me nauseous. " I said as I walked passed him.