1. Proposal 🌹

I was sitting in a canteen with swastika during we were drinking our tea she had a upset face I asked her "swastika do you have fight with jiju" "no bro he is to busy with his work that we are not getting time to meet" she replied. "Koe baat nhi tu bhi to itni busy ha dekh is Sunday tum log kahi bhar kyu nhi chale jate like date shate uhmm" i said in a teasing tone she started blushing "waise idea to sahi ha tere pass itne idea aate kaise ha tu to ladko ko dekhti bhi nhi ha aur dekhti ha to bhai bol deti ha" saying so she giggled. Atleast now she laughed. "This is ideas come from fictional world" i replied. "Ok bye otherwise you also know mummy's anger" i said "bye" she replied.

At adeeba residence
I was sitting in living room with my family it's the only time when me and bhai come home and after we get change we all 5 sir together. We are discussing our day and mummy said "Adeeba sunday ko risthe Wale aa rhe ha sunday ki chutti le Lena" suddenly this i was not shocked but from last one year many proposals had come but some mummy papa rejected some i because some want dowry and some want maid. "Amma you also know how cheap proposal had come" before i could complete mummy cutoff "baccha this proposal I very good we have already found some things about them like the man is well settled he is ceo of company and they are coming on this Sunday you take leave that's final"

Mummy ke aage koe bol sakta ha bhala? With this I just nodded and head back to my room.

In room
I was lying on my bed texting swastika about today mummy's proposal conversation and suddenly I remember that I had to check a very important file which I got a month ago this case I just like jalebi the more round round i found this person in street his face was covered with mask and he was shoted by someone I was passing by that street and I saw him he was drowned in his blood then In about 5min the area was covered by police and I got to know that he is a secret officer and he has to get a urgent treatment so I had to give treatment to him. He only come to visit OPD few times with mask on his face.

On Sunday
I walk up early and do my morning routine and i performed my salah. At around 3 pm the family who had given the proposal was coming and at 1 pm I got a call that I had to operate a urgent surgery so I had to come to hospital.The surgery took around 2 hours and now I am heading back to home.

I was sitting doing my breakfast silently and suddenly mom said "Ayaan hame ek ladki pasand ayi ha ham unse milne kal ja rhe ha aap bhi hamare sath chal rhe ha" what again "no mom I am not going to do marriage to early" i replied "beta you are get...

I was sitting doing my breakfast silently and suddenly mom said "Ayaan hame ek ladki pasand ayi ha ham unse milne kal ja rhe ha aap bhi hamare sath chal rhe ha" what again "no mom I am not going to do marriage to early" i replied "beta you are getting older just come with us tomorrow the girl is fabulous if you will not coming tomorrow then don't talk to me". Mom said. Ok so this is mom emotional blackmail which I can't let go so I just agree with them "ok i am coming".

The next day
I was talking to manav about the proposal and he was just laughing because he also know that how girls are behind my money fame. "Ayaan i have a gut feeling that this time you are going to married" he said. I just ignored his words because everytime we go for proposal he has this same line "you forget this how you love life going" i just teased him because today he going out with his girlfriend and he knows that today he has to face her anger.

Now we are heading towards the residence from where proposal has come.

Some people was gathered at adeeba residence chit chatting ofcourse they are here for proposal

Some people was gathered at adeeba residence chit chatting ofcourse they are here for proposal. Suddenly a black skoda kodiaq stop in front of the main gate a and a girl wearing Abaya come out of the driver seat only her eyes was visible. And the Abaya girl is none other than Adeeba. Entering the house she saw many people and she knows who they are but her eyes were stuck on one person sitting in single sofa present in living room. Suddenly her mother called her"Adeeba you arrived" with this she break the eyes contact with that person and salam everyone "assalamualaikum everyone" with this she came to her room.

Here in the living room suddenly a young man whisper to other "are Bhai sirf ankhon me dekh kr imagination world me pahunch gye chehra dekh liya to kya hoga" the man come out his imagination"Ayub aaj kal tu zyada nhi bol rha bol to ma tere 1 mahine ki salary kaat lun" the man said. And the man is none other than our Ayaan khan.

Finally after getting ready Adeeba come to living room and Ayaan saw her and he whispered "sunshine".

How was the chapter guyss I hope you like it.

If you have any questions regarding story you are free to ask.

Vote❣️❣️ plz