13. Fever 🤒

Adeeba's pov

Sun rays fall on my face and i start blinking my eyes multiple times to get the clear view when i saw next to me i didn't seen ayaan what it was not a dream i guys i get up from the bed and get fresh first when i go to the closet i saw a sticky note on the mirror i it a note was written "good morning sweetheart don't worry it was not a dream. We will meet in the evening" what how he always gets to know what i was thinking.

Then shrugging these thoughts i quickly get dressed and come downstairs.

Everyone felt silent and no one dare to speak a word i had a past which make me like this the soft side is only for my loved ones. I don't regret after speaking a word because if one dare to speak about my family i will only spit the truth and if i don't that mean the case is gone to bhaiya and he will spare the hell out of them.

All the family members was in the dining table waiting for me to join i quickly join them and sit just in front of the head's chair in which papa is sitting. "What's this manner is adeeba girls don't sit on the head's chair" bua interrupted. "The thing is that bua that you hadn't come.. sorry we didn't ask your arrival for many years so you don't know where i sit and why i sit here" i said mockingly her face turned red due to anger " what this behavior bhaiya i think bhabhi didn't give her good lessons" bua said again this woman how dare she can talk to my mother like this i glared at papa "better to SHUT YOUR MOUTH before i throw you out of this house " i said while smashing my hand in the table.

After that i finished my breakfast and bua had left directly after the breakfast after that much insult. And after a lot of chit chat with my family which include ammi , papa, bhai and bhabhi and rest are just some mere people to me.

And my banter join me asking me about my first night and they were shock not because Ayaan was a secret officer which Ameshi knew already but because the main deed didn't happen. They were like "what the hell you are talking all things happen but not the main deed" said swastika to which I nodded "what can we expect from a arranged marriage guys" Ameshi said which I just glared at her " but you know na they confessed their love and jiju was his first crush and the only crush" said Shifa teasingly to which I just kept my eyes to my legs. This how we talk little and they departed themselves for their respective works.

In the room

I was sitting in my room when someone knock rhe door. Who can be now. I opened the door and saw that bastard standing in front of my room. He entered the room without taking permission. "What this behavior is hamza get out right now " i said in an anger tone which had no impact on him i am already pissed off because of bua now he had came. "I will i will jaan but first you tell me did had something with your so called husband last night" he said this man has shown his real side this early not expected " well it was very nice and you know what it was the best day of my life" i said mockingly. I know i triggered him. I don't know what obsession he has had with me since childhood.

It is no use to tell his parents about it because he is already pampered by his family and he acts like he is unknown to this cruel world

But we all siblings know how he is but still no use. He has tell me that likes me want to marry me and all but the fact is i don't even like his appearance in front of me it's disgusting. I had told bhaiya about it even though he had beaten up him once but no use because we don't have proof so we can't justify his act.

The day of reception he had come on the stage.

Flashback

I saw the worst person climbing the stage and the best person descending the stage. The worst person hamza my so called lover. And the best person Ayaan my love. Hamza came in front of me with a smirk and no one was there because they all went for dinner.

(Ad: adeeba, h: hamza)

Ad: what you are doing here.

H: I am invited by the way

H: but I am sad that you didn't invite me

Ad: people like you don't deserve to be invited.

H: i thought you would invite your love.

Ad: first of all this is not love and this your obsession is not healthy for your self better to back off

H: not soon until I own you mine

Ad: i am already owned by my love
I said with a smirk

H: better he doesn't touch you otherwise I will not be good for you

Ad: I had chosen my good better you decide your future if you came in front of me it will be under my shoes and if this will come in front of Ayaan it will be in ashes NOW BACK OFF.
I whispered yet yelled.

Flashback ends

"Now get the hell out of here before I call anyone" i yelled at him with a smirk on his face.
" remember Adeeba my parent have support you financially."Saying so he left the room.

Author's POV

Someone was sitting in the dark room caressing a picture frame in his hand "I will get you by hook or crook you are only mine" he said while kissing the frame. "You will also feel the same how I feel when you insulted me be ready to be crushed by me love" he said with a smirk on his face.

On the another side Ayaan was happy because his sunshine his love was coming back home but when he entered the his house he face fell on the floor. He got to know that Adeeba has a high fever and the doctor suggested her for 2 day bed rest because of her weakness.

Adeeba was in the shower for last to hours thinking about her past and getting lose on her tears the only way she hides her tears is rain and shower. This is why she gets fever and her periods add extra spices to it.

How was the chapter cuties now many people will think about the what is the past of Adeeba so guys wait for it it will also come very soon where she will tell her past to Ayaan. See I have given you the story hint now you all give me votes.
Follow 🔥 !!
Share 🔥!!
Vote🔥!!
Comment 🔥!!
And who were thinking about the main deed you guys is right so whether their is love still they are not to close to be shared this to early.
Left tells meet in next chapter.