12. Stalking 👀

So i have given a early update so I would like you all to vote for the chapter atleast and and follow me. Now enjoy.
..............................................
..............................................

Author's POV

Adeeba was sleeping peacefully when she started rolling on the bed and sat with a jerk she runs towards the bathroom and gets outside with a sad face "why it always happens with me this periodsss i hate them" she yelled in the room thankful to her room which is sound proof otherwise she had yelled so high that even house member can heard it. Then she laid on her stomach and take her phone and saw ayaan's 10 missed call she had put her phone on silent so no voice had come. She saw Ayaan active and she messaged "what happened"

(Ad= Adeeba , Ay=Ayaan)

Ay: are you upset

Ad: yes

Ay: why, did you think I was stalking you.

Ad:what! How did you get to know about what I was thinking wait a minute

Texting so she sit on the bed and video called Ayaan they were looking at each other so intensely that no one blinked their eyes.

Ad: how did you knew about it tell me now

Ay: so I am your husband i better know what you are thinking and by the way the clarification how I get to know about your race is your friends

Ad: how
She said shockingly

Ay: first of all where was your car was parked was our property
Adeeba cut off him with a what

Ay: yes and the second thing is snap which Shifa has sent to me

(Here the snap refers to the photo sent on snapchat)

Adeeba's eyes was wide opened with shock and tear flowing her eyes Ayaan panicked and asked
" What happened to sunshine why are you crying"

Ad: I got my periods and my stomach is aching badly

Ay: ok ok stop crying and did you had taken the pills
She nodded her head and

Ay: now go to sleep and open the window of your room.

Ad: window why

Ay: for fresh air the atmosphere is quite good open them up and sleep peacefully.
She had done as Ayaan said and laid on the bed she closed her eyes when she felt someone's presence in the room.

Ayaan POV

I was just going to sleep after finishing emails and suddenly a message pop out I was Adeeba's message I am sure she is going to ask why was I stalking him I don't like no one to stalk me I am upset with you and maybe she can start a fight. But when I tell her about the snap she started crying i thought I should i said it was my mistake and then I got to know that she is in her periods and her stomach is aching badly I told her to open the window for fresh air but my plan was to come to her house i can't get in house from door because I have to take her tomorrow from here so I can't come here till then. So I had only one option left to come from the window. I silently get in the room her room was on the first floor but it was easy to climb because of thethe tree outside in the garden. When I started walking towards her she opened her eyes and was about to scream but I put my hand on her mouth "shsh it's me Ayaan" i said whispering her name and removing my hand slowly."why would I do scream it make no sense" she said and i furrowned my eyebrow asking why " oh i mean to say that the room is sound proof and you closed the window behind and I was not going to scream I was just yawning" she said and make an embarrassed look. O my god she looks so cute while doing this no Ayaan she is on her periods. "How are you now" I asked her "see what can happen to me I am all good" she said what this girl is she is in pain which I can see but just not to make me worry she hides her pain" you know you don't need to hide your pain" i said she nodded " just little bit my back is paining" she said with a full face "ok lets sleep" i said.

Adeeba's POV

It didn't take Ayaan more that 1 hour to came here in my room i couldn't sleep because of the pain and the movement i realised someone is in my room i saw Ayaan he thought that i would scream but I just yawn that was so embarassing to tell him but let it go he asked about my health and i lied that I am fine but I am not my whole body is paining like hell and I don't like people to worry about me to make themselves stress about me. He was the one who asked not to hide my pain so I tell him that I was having back pain he said to sleep he removed his shoes and and coat when he was climbing on the bed i said " you can change first" "what should I change in your clothes" he teased me this is the time to tell truth "vo kya haina ma aap ke kuch kapde apne sath le ayi thi vo zyada comfortable hote haina" again a lie
(The thing is I brought your clothes with me because they were quite comfortable)

i bring his clothes so that I even two days i would miss him special his period will make it worst he just nodded and came after changing in grey shirt and black sweat pants even in this he looks stunning that I was shamelessly starring at him. "You can mesmerize me later first sleep " he said and climb up the bed i was hugging him tightly and he was caressing my back which was soothing my pain not only physical but also internal. He was the one who understand me properly. At this time we didn't share any words I was a peaceful silence and i drifted to sleep.

How was the chapter cuties I hope you all liked it and the people who was waiting for revelation please wait for one more chapter as i have to show this scene Little romantic which takes more words.
But promise next chapter with be revealing for sure so stay connected add the story to you library
Follow !!
Share !!
Comment !!
Vote !
And about Instagram the I'd is : destinty._.writes._.2024
Go and follow for the story troops and more.