19. Happy tears 🥲

So for who waited for the chapter here you go. And i had asked you 1 month but I had given the update way before so please at least vote. And thanks. Enjoy your chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adeeba's pov

It still has time to prepare sweets so I thought to freshen up. I get in my room to see Ayaan engrossed in his laptop. When he saw me coming he shut the laptop and came towards me.

Author's POV

When Ayaan came towards Adeeba, adeeba's heart started to race with lightning speed. Ayaan came closer to her and wrapped one arm around her waist and another hand was caressing her cheek "so what about tonight" he said in a seducing way.

Adeeba's face fell instantly and tears accumulated in her eyes. " I'm sorry I am still not ready" Adeeba said and tears started flowing down her eyes . Ayaan hugged her tightly " hey I was not saying it in that way I know you are not ready I will not ask it until you say it by yourself." Ayaan said caressing her back. After sometime adeeba's sob control and Ayaan detached himself from her "but you're such a dirty minded girl hn!!" He said while suppressing his laughter "hn how??" She asked "bcoz I was asking you about sweets what you are going to prepare tonight and see what you thought" he said and started laughing. She got embarrassed and ran towards the bathroom. After getting fresh up she went downstairs to prepare sweets she thought to prepare dinner also and accomplished her task.

Adeeba's pov

It was time for dinner and all the family members were sitting on their respective chairs then Ayaan appeared descending the stairs with his usual cold aura which will not last for long as he is on the call. Soon the call cut and he has a simple smile towards the family members. He settled on his chair and soon the food was served. I was not this anxious before but today it is on my nerves. I know I am a good cook but they will like it I don't know. Because back then even food was good or not dad always praises me but never disgraced my food. Just then my chain of thought broke with Ayub moan with the satisfaction of food.

"Adeeba you still had the same delicious food making abilities" he said. And yes in school our group used to share lunch with each other a couple of times I made the food. "What is this ayub you can't call her by her name she is your brother's wife" said abbu. "But papa i can't call her bhabhi she is my age and after all we are friends" he said with puppy eyes "still " said ammi "ok ok I will not call her by her name but not also bhabhi I will call her by her nickname" he said

No this should not happen. I was glaring at ayub not to call me that and he said " is it ok addu if I call you by this name" and a smirk appears on his face. I sigh in relief so he didn't call me that otherwise I would have died in embarrassment.

Everyone praised my food and sweet. After the dinner everyone gifted me something like ammi and abbu gave me a necklace set. Ayub gives me simple and elegant yet beautiful earnings. But Ayaan gifted me the thing which I didn't accept to be he gave me a paper rolled in red ribbon. I glanced at him and he gave me a nod. I slowly opened the scroll and tears started flowing into my eyes.

Everyone present there got worried and asked what happened but I didn't utter a word. How can I when I had nothing left to say. "What you have given her that she started crying" abbu shouted at Ayaan. I quickly wiped my tears and smiled. " Abbu please don't shout at him. It's my happy tears." I said. He got confused by my choice of words "he has given me the best gift it my dream I have to build a hospital for those who can't afford the service initially I got the land but some company get that land in double price so I had to lose that place the this paper are of those place" i said with all the emotions I can pour at it.
Soon i had to explain everything to everyone and we retrieved our respective rooms.

Author's POV

Adeeba and Ayaan were lying in each other's embrace. Her face was buried in the Ayaan chest and Ayaan was stroking her back. "Sleep sunshine you are joining the hospital from tomorrow" he said " what when how" she said in confusion Ayaan chuckle and said "for your What you are joining the hospital,for your when you are joining from tomorrow, and for you how I had given your resume to a hospital and they agreed as you a senior doctor and professor in their campus." She was just looking at him "but we hadn't asked ammi and abbu " she said "I have already asked them no need to worry about that" he said and she nodded "Ayaan where you find out about the land and his owner" she asked resting her head on his arm. " Do you know the owner of the company" he asked " no Mr. Sharma said it's confidential to tell me about the company or it's owner" she said still lost in her thoughts " then how do you got the number of the PA" he asked "i asked Mr. Sharma for it and he give it to me you know what I am feeling bad how I talk to him i even yelled and him and also make him pissed" she said while looking directly in the eyes of Ayaan which was glinting with affection. " Oo is that so you can say apologise to him in front as well" he said " how" she asked "o my innocent sunshine the company is owned by me I am the owner of the company and it was my PA Om " he replied while hugging her tightly. "What is this how you gifted me that. It's not need Ayaan you take that building I will search another it's not going like this" she said while sitting on the bed " what!! Not happening sweetheart I have gifted it to you and gift are not meant to return got it. Now sleep otherwise I have my way to let you sleep" he said pulling her back to his arms.

How was the chapter guys I hope you all liked it and yes if someone have any kind of question feel free to ask. And i had done some major changes in the chapter named 'wedding 'and 'secret' so go
check it out.

Follow 🔥

Vote 🔥

Share 🔥

Comment 🔥