16. Perspective 💌

Early update so now please give some votes it just the matter in one click and i am giving you all the earliest update even I had my exams it just in click on ⭐ ⭐

Author's POV

Adeeba was laying on the bed in his on Ayaan arms and Ayaan was caressing her head. "So the story starts here when I was 11 we four means mom ,dad, bhai and me live in a two story house. We had one more one story house it was on rent and one plot. And this was our wealth only and some of mom's gold jewellery.  we got a news of  the death of my maternal grandfather we had to go urgently their. Some of the dad's enemy plan to against dad and when we came back we got to know that dad had suddenly got into the debt of 19 lakhs rupees we first struggle for around 2 years but then we decided to sell our rented house we sell that house and we were out of the debt but you know what we took some amount from my maternal grandmother she helped ups but as soon as the our debt get clear she start asking to give their money back my mom give her jewellery in loan and give her money back but you know what this not end here faith again played with us after 3 years again we were in debt of 10 lakhs rupees just because of dad mistake dad did gambling and he lost. Then we put mom's all jewellery on loan and our house in. Which we were living on loan. Somehow we managed to give back the money to money lenders but still the bank loan was left you know the worst part apart from the  bank installment we were left with 3000 rupees somehow we managed our grocery we can't took afford the study of both bhai and me I was in 9th standard and bhai was in 12th. We didn't even buy clothes on Eid. Our relatives taunted dad mom and us also. Bhai took a decision to continue my studies and he himself took private studies. But still my fees was due so here come the worst part mom start doing job. It's not like we are against women doing jobs but she never wanted to do a job she was just doing for us to nourish us. Mamu (maternal uncle) helps us with 2000 rupees per month after seeing that mom is going on a job before that everyone sees a greedy person who is just doing drama to get some money  Then bhai also does some work . bhai completed his college and start working in a company then he was selected as a government hacker he earns enough so he invest some money here and there and so i completed my college and do intern in a hospital with decent salary still my income didn't go home because I want to do post graduation which also took some of money but I do some part time job to which I earn enough. We together invest in one thing and got a good profit we pay the bank loan and buy a house. Then from my side job i completed my post graduation and now I earn enough as you see " she said to Ayaan last with a chuckle. Ayaan was amused by the fact that she tell her all this with a single drop of tear. He can see the pain in the eyes of Adeeba but no tears.

"Now you are upset or should I ask ammi to how make his son mood on" Adeeba said. He came out of his thought chain "No I am not upset aur ammi se yaad aya Amma ne kaha tha juma krne ke liye so do you want to go" Ayaan asked her to pull her closer.

(And i remember from mom that she asked us to do juma)

"Why not I will spend more time with them atleast now all the snake had left my home" Adeeba said with a excitement and disgusted look " what do you mean by snakes" Ayaan asked although he knows what Adeeba refers to but still he asked her. " They are not relative they are snakes" Adeeba said "vaise niche reception pe tum bol rhi thi kuch quality time" Ayaan said to divert the topic.

( Although you were saying something like quality time at the reception)

"Vo to main...... Hain, you i hate you, you were letting that girl gawk at you and you were not saying anything that's why I said that don't talk to me" saying this she got off ayaan's arm and laid facing opposite to Ayaan face.

(That was i........ Yes)

"Sunshine did you get jealous" Ayaan asked in a teasing manner tapping adeeba's shoulder "to ho unge jealous mere pati ko mere alava koe aur us nazaro se nhi dekh sakta" she said with a pout

(Yes I am jealous no one can see my husband with that sight)

"Kin nazron se" ayaan further asked while making Adeeba look at him.

(Which sight)

"Un nazron se jis taraf ma dekhti hun un nazron se jis me aap ke liye pyaar ho vo shiddat apko apne pass rakne ki ho apko apne se dur no Jane ki ho aap me kho Jane ki ho un nazron se jis se dil kr ke iske liye ma jaan de bhi dun aur le bhi. Un nazron se jis se meri har shifarish Puri ho Ayaa samajh" she said and shouted last past

(From the perspective I have seen, from the perspective that I love you, from the perspective that I have the strength to keep you close to me, from the perspective that I do not shy away from you, from the perspective that I love you, from the perspective that I love you for. I will give up my life and take it too. From that perspective to which my all wishes will be full filled get it)

Ayaan just nodded in agreement " now let's sleep" he said and adeeba hid her face in his chest and drifted to sleep Ayaan thought of Adeeba's word and after sometime he also drifted to sleep

How was the chapter cuties I hope you all liked it 😱😱 and those who were thinking that was Adeeba's past just keep yourself in her place and think and many things are still left to disclose which will generally disclose so
Vote 🔥!!
Comment 🔥!!
Share 🔥!!
Follow 🔥!!
And go follow me on Instagram give me 10 followers and  I will start posting spoilers right now I am just posting the scenes which are published.