10. School friends 🍂

Adeeba's pov

My life has changed completely just some hours ago I was only someone's daughter but right now I am someone's daughter-in-law also. And the best part is the respect for my husband has turned to love after his confession. I saw him staring at me like his life depends on me I cleared my throat and his stare broke. We performed our salah and I was sharing my thoughts with ayaan when he said my name and this time it's like he is ensuring me that I am with you. It was so peaceful to see the sunrise with him with comfortable silence no one spoke we just shared silence.
I was already ready and he was getting ready as ayat came to call us for the post wedding rituals.

......................................................

"It's time to get ready for the reception bhabhi" ayat said to me we both were sitting in the living room exchanging ideas.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked with curiosity
"yes bhabhi sure ask anything" she replied
"where is your brother I mean the younger brother him." I asked so I called Ayaan "him" in front of the family only as he already strictly told me to call him by his name but I don't prefer to call his name in front of his family.
"You mean Ayub bhai" she said with confusion
"yes" i replied
"so he is in Delhi right now after bhai sign nikkah paper he takes his leave and goes to Delhi urgently due to some work in Delhi branch" she said explaining to me.i made a Oo face "by the way bhabhi did you have seen Ayub bhai before or not as your question it's like you hadn't seen him" ayat asked and right now she is right i didn't get chance to see him. " Vo jab tum log rishta leke aye the na tab to shristi aur Manav bhaiya aagye aur Ayub bhi call pe bahar chale gye the isliye mene unhe nhi dekha" i said and she made a Oo face " no worry bhabhi he will be in reception then you will meet him" she said with excitement in her tone. Later we both go ready for the reception party.
(When you people came up with the marriage proposal at that time Shristi and Manav brother had also come and Ayub was outside due to the call that's why I didn't see him)

At Reception

I was feeling little nervous seeing the crowd and happy because I will meet my parent and as a ritual I will go with them back to my heart and after 2 day Ayaan will pick up me. As we were descending the stair I was getting more nervous and Ayaan tightened his hold on my hand seeing my nervousness I saw him give him a thankful smile.

We both sit on the stage and general people start congratulating us they may be his college friends and some of his business partners and some far away relatives.

Suddenly someone came in front of us I know him for sure "Ayub" i whispered "you here" i said while standing I can see a smile on Ayaan face he also stands with me "assalamualaikum Bhai and bhabhi" he said. " Waleekumsalam Ayub" Ayaan said. "You should have said Adeeba and jiju...... Wait Ayub Ayub you are the same" i said with a hint of amusement I was some how shocked to see my school friend like this like my husbands brother. Seeing me like this Ayaan was a little shocked but Ayub told him that we were school friends and i didn't see him.

Ayaan's POV

I get to know that Adeeba and Ayun are school friends that to this late I mean Ayub didn't tell me that he knows Adeeba before as I asked Adeeba that she didn't tell she said that she was not aware with the fact that Ayub was my brother but I am happy for that she has a friend now and now she is more comfortable with.

I got an urgent call so I excuse myself for this banter and start having talk on the call in between I see a man standing in front of Adeeba . Adeeba seems pissed off seeing the person in front of him he whispered something in adeeba's ear and she turned angry if this was not a urgent call I had slammed that man right now in the wall. But my woman is no less than a superwoman she said something to him and he left angerly from there soon the call disconnected and I went to her and asked softly " who was that man" i pointed my index finger towards that man. " He is Hamza my uncle's son" she said with an irritated tone I made a Oo face and not spoiling her mood i didn't ask further as they are cousin so maybe some cousin issues must be there I shrug of this topic " congratulations Mr and Mrs. Khan " a girl came forward and congratulated us probably looking at adeeba in a teasing way. I know her she is Adeeba one of three close friends but I don't remember her name "congratulations Mr and Mrs. Khan" again her second friend come and congratulated us "congratulations Mr and Mrs. Khan" again her third friend and I hope last friend came up on the stage and congratulated us. "Thankyou" i said to three of them. " "Ayaan meet Shifa" Adeeba said and she directed her hand to the first girl, and then added "meet Ameshi" she directed to the second girl " and this girl you already know" she said while directing her hand to the third girl which is swastika. Ok so as much as I get the information about them Shifa is a software Engineer, Ameshi is a IAS officer and last Swastika is a cardiologist. They all are school friends " Nice to meet you all" i said while giving them a smile. " You all are still together"said Ayub while coming closer to us "yes" four of them said in union

after sometime adeeba's parent came to me and as per ritual they took my permission to take Adeeba with them and tomorrow I will pick her up from her house really I was not ready to send but it's ritual I have to say yes to them and they took Adeeba with them she seems happy although their was a tint of care was on her face. But I am the boss of this game I have maintained my poker face i didn't get affected by her going but deep down I was not.

How was the chapter lovelies i hope you liked it and how you like the reunion of Ayub and Adeeba in further chapters you will love to see their banter for sure so stay connected 🔥🔥

Add the story to your library vote for chapter and follow me for further updates ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers.

Some of the book cover tell me which one did you liked