Parties and Phsycos

Tw; more murder, ableism, panic attacks, making out, weed, and alcohol 

Sal and Travis get closer ;)

Travis's POV:

I watched as Phillip left the room in a hurry. 

after killing Ashley I had felt so good. And my school doesn't call home if you skip one class.

luring Amelia out into a secluded area wasn't hard. She was the definition of a dumb blonde. 

I had killed her in the back of the school and left her there to rot.

The reason? some may ask. Well, she was being mean and flirting with Sal. It's funny how she thought that would get his attention.

She needed to go.

And out of everyone, Phil had caught me with a bloody knife. I knew he saw it. 

I was worried and scared.

Phil could tell Larry and Larry might do something about it.

I needed to get rid of the evidence. And fast.

I couldn't let Sal find out about what I did, not after just being able to get close to him.

Sal's Pov.

Ashley hadn't shown up to school. Which was weird but that wasn't the main reason I was worried. her not responding to any of my texts for almost 20 hours was what was worrying. Ash was good at responding within at least 2 hours. Plus no one had seen her since study club. I know she's her own person and almost an adult but at the same time, she's one of my best friends and I worry for her and the others a lot. 

I just don't want anything like what happened to my mom to happen to her.

Or any of my friends.

I love them too much.

So when Travis came around the corner and bumped into me, I knew it would be a stretch to ask him if he'd seen or heard anything from Ash. 

"Trav! I'm so glad to see you I have something to ask you" I said

He looked a bit scared to see me but his face was hard to read. 

"what is it?" he replied

"Have you seen Ash recently? She's not replying to me and-" I was cut off by screaming.

A girl, one of Ash's other friends, dropped her phone and then started balling crying. then I heard running come up from behind me. 

Larry now stood in front of me, panting.

"Sal, news just broke. They found Ash's body in the park, then like 5 minutes later they found Amelia, you know the dumb blonde girl, dead in the small forest area right outside of school grounds." He sounded sad but like he was trying to inform me. 

The world started spinning. Everything was blurry.

I can't breathe.

Oh my god. No No No No. Not ash. oh god. 

I felt my shoulder hit the wall next to me and heard incoherent yelling and speaking and crying. but it was all so loud. 

I tried to block it out. I covered my ears. 

I felt someone pick me up and carry me somewhere. I passed out.

Phils pov: 

I heard the news from Larry.

Ashley Campbell had been murdered.

People were saying it was the black dahlia part two. She had her blood removed, as well as her hands and feet. She had also been sawed in half. They were searching for the murder weapons and her hands and feet. The only reason they found out who she was, was because they asked a few parents until they asked her parents. They said it was her. But while they were looking for her hands and feet, they found Amelia. She was decapitated.