CHAPTER SIX: LUNCH DATE

"So you killed her?" Stiles questions as he pushes and holds the door open for Scott and I to walk into the school halls after Scott explained to us his highly confusing dream or reality where he basically stalked Allison like prey and murdered he...

"So you killed her?" Stiles questions as he pushes and holds the door open for Scott and I to walk into the school halls after Scott explained to us his highly confusing dream or reality where he basically stalked Allison like prey and murdered her on a school bus.

"I don't know, I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I wake up like that before." Scott explains, his worry seemingly growing as he anxiously clutches the straps of his backpack.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little different though." Stiles raises his brow and I hit him.

"You're disgusting." I glare at him before turning to Scott. "I mean you didn't wake up with any evidence on you right? I'm sure she's fine. You're being paranoid."

"Madison's right. Look, let me take a guess here-"

"I know." Scott cuts my brother off. "You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tonight. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip out her throat or something."

"No, of course not." Stiles responds only the look on his face gives it all away. "Yeah, that's totally it."

His words make Scott look down in disappointment.

"Hey, Scott, you'll be fine ok? I mean you've got this far without killing anyone?" I remind him, only it doesn't really seem to be doing the trick in helping.

"Yeah, unless my 'dream' was reality." He sighs.

"Look, personally I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. Y'know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy class for beginners you can just take." Stiles encourages him.

"Not a class but...a teacher." Scott mumbles and I scoff shaking my head.

"Absolutely not. The only thing that Derek Hale is going to teach you is how to actually rip someone's throat out." I tell him, as Stiles hits him over the head for even suggesting it.

"Yeah, I know but the back of the bus just felt so real." He exclaims.

"How real?" My brother questions.

"Like it actually happened." He sighs.

"Don't worry Scott, I have dreams like that all the time it's perfectly normal and I'm literally huma-" I begin as we push open the doors to enter the back of the school only we see Scott's dream come to life - a bloody school bus surrounded by officers and investigators taking pictures and investigating the crime scene. One up till now I was convinced was in fact just Scott's dream.

"Holy crap." I breathe out.

"I think it did." Stiles swallows.

_

"But dreams aren't memories." Stiles tells Scott as we put our trays down at our usual table at lunch in the cafeteria. During our last class, we'd just seen the guy Scott had 'killed' on a hospital bed jump out and clearly not be dead. But Scott was certain he'd been the cause.