CHAPTER FOURTEEN: PSYCHO KILLER

I watched from the bleachers as practise began to start, Lydia arrived late to sit on the row above me, and I stared at her intently

I watched from the bleachers as practise began to start, Lydia arrived late to sit on the row above me, and I stared at her intently. Had she really said she liked Stiles? Maybe it was as a prank to embarrass him, or something like that, but either way I had to find out. So I forced myself to do something I never thought I'd lower myself to - willingly sit besides Lydia Martin.

She looked up at me confused, as I moved my seat besides her. "Uh...can I help you?"

I looked from the field, where Stiles and Scott were stood talking to one another in line, and nodded over at my brother. "Do you think he looks good in his uniform?"

She looks at me oddly, before onto the field, tilting her head. "I think he looks good no matter what he's wearing."

My eyes widen in horror, as she begins to continue to check out my brother. So Scott hadn't been lying? And this wasn't some kind of joke? What the hell was going on?

"You better not be playing with his feelings to embarrass him or something." I narrow my eyes at her.

She turns her head from Stiles to me, looking confused. "Why would I do that? He's the best player on the team. There's nothing embarrassing about that."

Stiles Stilinski? Best player on the team? Had Scott slipped her a love potion to make her fall in love with him or something, because my brother was far from the best player. I mean, the best player on the team was by far Scott, Stiles didn't even come close.

And then I noticed her lipstick was smudged all under her nose.

She wasn't talking about Stiles, she had thought I was talking about Scott, since he and Stiles were stood so close to one another. Oh my god...did Scott make out with Lydia when he was supposed to be telling her about Stiles' obsession with her? My eyes frantically moved to the field, and as if by coincidence, it was Scott's turn to play. He scooped the ball up, and rushed towards the goal, though before he even got close, the defensive players knocked him to the ground and he painfully landed on his back.

Considering the full moon had already taken effect, that was definitely gonna piss him off. Scott leaped back up to his feet, snatching the stick off the ground.

"Biles, you're up big boy, let's go!" Coach called to my brother, only Scott slammed his lacrosse stick against his chest to stop him from playing, and turned back around, seemingly as a way to say he was going again.

"That's it, McCall! That's the spirit! You earn it! Earn it, McCall!" Coach yells, the only person happy that Scott had done that. And so I anxiously bite my nails, as I watch Scott scoop the ball up again, awaiting Coach's whistle. And once it blows, Scott charges back into the direction of the goal, only this time he shoves both defensive players to the ground, and hits Danny in the face with the lacrosse stick, and he collapses to the ground.

What the hell did Danny do?

Everyone on the field rushed over to make sure Danny was ok, and I moved from the bleachers to Scott and Stiles, who were stood further away from the group.