22. Kiss and heal

Next morning ,

Next morning ,

As I emerged from the bathroom, I noticed Mayura stirring in the bed. Her gaze landed on me, and her cheeks flushed crimson. I couldn't help but smile at her reaction. Striding towards her, I sat beside her on the bed, my eyes locked onto hers.

"Good morning, my Jaana," I murmured, my voice low and husky, letting my breath lightly brush her ear.

Mayura's voice came out as a barely audible whisper, "G-good morning, Abhimaan."

I allowed myself a moment to take in her beauty, bathed in the morning light. "You look lovely in the morning light, Jaana ."

Her blush deepened, her heart racing visibly. I could see her trying to avoid eye contact, but I gently cupped her chin, turning her face back towards me.

"Don’t hide from me, Mayura," I whispered, my eyes locked on hers. "I want to see your beauty, your smile, your sparkling eyes."

Her resistance crumbled under my tender touch. She melted into my words, her heart fluttering like a bird freed from its cage. My fingers traced her jawline, sending shivers down her spine.

"Thank you for last night, Abhimaan," she whispered.

I smiled gently. "You don’t need to thank me, Mayura. I’m just taking care of what’s mine."
I gently touched my lips to her and saw in her eyes for any discomfort but there was none.

As I spoke, I let my lips brush against hers, a soft, lingering caress. Mayura’s lips parted slightly, inviting me in. I deepened the kiss, my tongue tracing her lips, my fingers tangling in her hair.

Just as she began to pull away, I tightened my grip, my hands firmly holding her wrists. I spun her around and pressed her against the wall with a gentle, yet unyielding force. Her eyes widened in surprise, her breath catching.

"You can’t escape me that easily, Jaana," I whispered, my voice intense and husky.

Mayura’s lips parted in a soft protest, but I silenced her with a hard, demanding kiss. My lips crushed hers, my tongue exploring her mouth with a possessive intensity. Her passion ignited in response, her body pressed tightly against mine.

As our kiss deepened, I pulled her closer, my fingers tracing the curves of her body. Her body seemed to melt into mine, overwhelmed by the sheer force of our desire.

My grip on her wrists loosened as my hands roamed over her body, drawing her even closer. I pulled back slightly, studying her face for any signs of discomfort. Again .

"Jaana, do you regret kissing me?" I asked, my voice soft, my breath warm against her skin.

Mayura’s chest heaved as she struggled to catch her breath. Her eyes were locked onto mine, and she shook her head, a gentle nod. "N-no," she whispered, her voice barely audible.