Chapter 10 (Galuna Island Epilogue): Deliora and Ur Part 2

(A/N: This is the second part of the original 20K word chapter, just a heads up these decisions will happen if the future chapters I write tend to be this long.)

Scene Change... Galuna Island village.. Nighttime... July 24th X784

"That should be every last one of Lyon's goons..!" exclaimed the Celestial mage as she finishes tying up the last remnants of Lyon's group.. "With that out of the way, the village should be safe for now.."

"Good. However, we should stay aware of our surroundings if anything out of the sudden happens.." responded Erza with a neutral tone of voice towards Lucy

Before anyone could say anything, the two mages and Exceed began to feel the ground tremble which made them stumble a little, followed by a primordial roar that made them feel a shiver down their spine

"My ears!" exclaimed Happy as he covered his kitty ears, Lucy was also doing the same since she has never heard something so loud in her life. Erza was the only one who didn't covered her ears since she's an S-Class mage and has dealt with monsters giving these type's of roars..

"Where did that come from?!" exclaimed the Re-quip mage with urgency as she stares at the direction where she thinks is coming from.. Erza's eyes widen when her gaze landed at the direction where the Ancient Ruins is located "Was Deliora awakened?! Did we failed on stopping his revival?!"

"Wait hold on! What do you mean that we failed in preventing Deliora's revival?!" asked Lucy with a stunned expression which was slowly morphing into a terrified one "But Goku-kun, Natsu and Gray were supposed to head there to stop it! Wait..! D-Don't tell me that..!"

"We are not completely aware of what's happening in the Ancient Ruins and I highly doubt that Goku and the others have been defeated that easily.." remarked the red-haired mage as she tries to calm down Lucy from being overwhelmed with her feelings "However, we need to go back to the temple quickly to give them support!"

"Right!" exclaimed the Celestial mage with a determine expression, even thought she was afraid to fight against a Demon that could potentially destroy this island. As long as her Goku-kun, Erza and the others were on good condition she has no doubt that they will be able to take down Deliora..

Without wasting more time, Erza, Lucy and Happy began to dashed their way to the Ancient Temple hoping that they will be able to reach there in time..!

Scene Change.. Ancient Ruins lower floor..

Deliora gave another primordial roar that shook the temple to the core which made Goku and the others to stay on guard. However, what they didn't expect was the Demon to released a wave of dark magic that was heading to their direction. The Saiyan God saw this coming and creates a Ki sphere that covers the rest of his team including Lyon who was now standing up but struggling to keep himself up at the same time..

He would need to give him a Senzu bean to heal when they get the time..

"Damn it! The more Deliora keeps yelling and releasing energy the more the ruins keep collapsing!" exclaimed Gray with a urgent tone of voice "We need to find a way to get this thing out of the temple before we get crushed by the collapsing ruins!"

"And how are we planning to do that Ice Princess? I highly doubt we can move that behemoth without the debris coming down on us!" responded the Dragon Slayer as he gritted his teeth in frustration..

"Don't worry guys, I got a plan to get Deliora out of here!" stated Goku with a confident smirk on his face as he lowers the Ki barrier and begins to walk towards it's direction..

"W-Wait Goku! What are you planning to do?!" asked Gray in a concerned tone towards the Saiyan who didn't looked back but responded..

"You said we need to find a way to get Deliora outside of the temple right?" said the Saiyan God confidently as he takes out his Power Pole and gives it a spin before he points it at the Demon "Let's just say I have a unique way to take him outside..!"