Chapter 5 (Lullaby Arc Epilogue): The Magic Council

Lucy's Apartment.. Magnolia.. Kingdom of Fiore.. Earthland.. Universe 6th.. July 7th X784..

Lucy was sitting in front of her desk while she writes a letter that is addressed to her deceased mother in her diary, telling her about the Eisenwald events that had happened in the last two days..

"It has been two days since the incident with the Eisenwald guild and it has spread like wildfire through the Kingdom, who would of thought that I would appeared in the newspaper as one of the people who manage to take down a Dark Guild.. However, all that credit should go to Goku-kun since he was the one who did the heavy work by one-shotting everyone. But that wasn't the most surprising thing that happened over the last two days, apparently the Magic Knights found Erigor dead from the massive blood loss he suffered from Goku-kun's attack, when we told him about the news he seemed to not have showed so much regret in killing him, does that mean he has done this before? I'm just glad that nobody else beside our group knows what truly happened with Erigor or else Goku-kun would have gotten in big trouble with Master Makarov. I wonder if the other members from Eisenwald will try to look for revenge after what we did towards them, but I'm confident that with the likes of Goku-kun, Erza-san, Natsu and Gray we are going to be prepared for anything.."

"..Also mom, please don't tell any of this towards dad. I can't imagine what he would think about all of this.." said Lucy to herself as she finishes writing her thoughts into her diary. As the Celestial Mage starts to stretch her arms, she suddenly hear a familiar voice behind her..

"70,000 jewels for monthly rent ain't bad for this house.." commented the Ice-maker wizard as he casually waves at Lucy from the sofa, half-naked for unknown reasons "You hit the jack-pot Lucy!"

"Intruder alert!" shouted comically the blonde-haired girl as she kicks Gray into his stomach "What are you doing in my house and why are you half-naked?! Didn't they teach you manners when you were younger?!"

"Wait, hold on a moment! I didn't take off my clothes here, I took them off outside" responded Gray causally towards Lucy who got slightly more irritated at his easy going attitude

"Get out!" exclaimed the Celestial Mage comically as she pointed at her door, first it was Natsu when she rented this house for the first time and now Gray also gets in without permission?! Don't they know the term about privacy?!

"Don't you remember Lucy? Today is when the 'battle royale' between Goku, Erza and the Flame Brains is taking place. I had a feeling that you have forgotten so I came to look for you.." responded Gray neutrally as he remembers what he came for..

"Wait! Today is the fight?!" asked the blonde-haired girl with a surprised expression towards the Ice-maker wizard who nodded..

"Yeah, right now everyone is gathered outside of the guild and-.." before Gray could finished his sentence, he notice that Lucy was missing from where she was which slightly surprises him "Did she already leave..?"

Without wasting time, the Ice-maker wizard left Lucy's apartment and went to the guild where everyone is going witness the Free-for-All between Goku, Erza and Natsu..

Scene Change.. Fairy Tail Guild..

Outside of the Fairy Tail guild all the guild members were gathered, thus leaving a space for the people who were currently the center of attention. Those characters being Son Goku, Natsu Dragneel and Erza Scarlet who were facing each other with challenging expressions, except the Saiyan who just had a neutral expression..

Meanwhile that was going on, the guild members along with Lucy and Gray who are amongst the crowd were chatting about the characteristics of the three fighters. A good portion were betting that Erza was going to win since she's an S-Class wizard and has been able to beat Natsu easily, others were saying that Goku was going to be the winner since he has prove to be a power-house that can take down a Dark Guild by himself, along with destroying the Lullaby according to the newspaper..